When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

Discus and support When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking to buy EA Sports UFC on xbox live as soon as possible. Will it be available for me to purchase at midnight EST?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMCxChronic23, Jun 16, 2014.

1. When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

Looking to buy EA Sports UFC on xbox live as soon as possible. Will it be available for me to purchase at midnight EST?

:)

TMCxChronic23, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    EA Sports UFC 3 on Xbox One FAQ

Hey fight fans, it’s almost time to ring the bell on another round of EA Sports UFC 3! We’re in your corner to give you some answers to frequently asked questions so you’re ready to get in the octagon and dominate your opponent.

Q: When does EA Sports UFC 3 release?

A: EA Sports UFC 3 releases February 2nd, 2018

Q: Is there a trial available for EA Sports UFC 3?

A: Yes, for EA Access members a 10-hour trial is available

Q: Are there different versions available?

A: There are two versions of EA Sports UFC 3 available

EA Sports UFC 3 Standard Edition

EA Sports UFC 3 Champions Edition

Q: Are there any bonuses for pre-ordering?

A: Yes! Depending on the version you will get:

Standard Edition:

• 1 Loan Champion Edition Fighter and Move for 5 fights
    • 5 Premium Packs
    • 500 UFC Points

Champions Edition:

• Up to 3 days Early Access to the full game starting 1/30
    • 1 Permanent Champion Edition Fighter and Move
    • 5 Premium Packs
    • 20 Champion Edition Premium Packs (2 a week for 10 weeks)
    • 500 UFC Points

Q: Where can I find my Pre-order bonuses?

A: When you start EA Sports UFC 3, log in to UFC Ultimate Team mode. The packs will be in your Inbox on the right.

Q: When will the rest of my Champion Edition Premium Packs be delivered?

A: You will receive 2 Champion Edition Premium Packs every Friday

Q: How do I get Snoop Dogg to commentate my fight?

A: Snoop Dogg is available as a commentator in Knockout Mode, you can activate him in the match settings section after selecting your fighters.

If you have any additional questions or issues, be sure to post in the EA Sports UFC 3 forums so the community can help out!

Mister Cizl, Jun 16, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 16, 2014
  4. When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

I think the store gets updated between 3-5 am.

LoneStoneWolf, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

EA Sports UFC 3 Confusion

7. PaperzMask Win User

Whats is your favorite sports game?

EA Sports UFC series. I just love this series ^_^
  8. CenteredCarlos Win User

xbox one black screen when loading games

I'm experiencing the same issue with a brand new Xbox One. I was playing EA Sports UFC and Ryse. UFC glitched amd then went to the start screen and when I try to load the game, the loading screens takes FOREVER. With Ryse, I get a black screen during the
    loading sequence.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

Thema:

When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

1. When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC) - Similar Threads - are games available

2. My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.: So, it's a sad day. on Xbox.com, I can no longer see my achievements anymore because it takes forever to load. And, on Xbox One, anytime I try to access the Microsoft Store to see a game, they are...
  3. Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now: Im trying to reinstall GTA V on my xbox one that i had owned through game pass. It has been removed from the game pass selection through. Will i be able to reinstall it again?...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...: Today I went in to my Microsoft Account (not just XBox Account) to manage my payment options and subscriptions because I had to get new cards. I was changing my payment method for my Game Pass...
  5. Pre-ordered game not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered game not available: so I pre-ordered destroy all humans about a month ago and was charged $42. About 2 days ago I was charged another $42 for the game again. So I requested a refund for it and it was processed but I...
  6. Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...: Hi , I've seen the posts that were satisfied with the guidance to login and see previous purchases. I can see my previous purchases online, I'm logged in with the same account on my XBOX One,...
  7. Some games not available ie: Ghostbusters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games not available ie: Ghostbusters: Hi, I am curious why certains games, digital versions on Microsoft Store are unavailable to buy ? https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/ghostbusters/bt67wsg15gr1?activetab=pivot:overviewtab This...
  8. Paid for Game Pass but It's Not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Game Pass but It's Not Available: I'm having issues loading up any game that I've previously downloaded from the Game Pass. I've checked my current subscriptions and my Game Pass subscription is up to date and paid for. Every time...
  9. Game included in game pass isn't available for download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game included in game pass isn't available for download.: Until yesterday I had the game Dead by Daylight installed on my PC through the Xbox (beta) application for Windows 10. Today, when I tried to play, the game wouldn't start and it gave me this...
  10. Xbox One Spiel nicht Verfügbar[Xbox One game not available]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Spiel nicht Verfügbar[Xbox One game not available]: Ich habe mir eine Xbox One geholt und wollte Forza Horizion 2 nachholen und den dazugehörigen DLC mit Fast and the Furious allerdings steht im Store statt einem preis das das Spiel und die DLC's...