When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

Discus and support When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking to buy EA Sports UFC on xbox live as soon as possible. Will it be available for me to purchase at midnight EST?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMCxChronic23, Jun 16, 2014.

1. When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

Looking to buy EA Sports UFC on xbox live as soon as possible. Will it be available for me to purchase at midnight EST?

:)

TMCxChronic23, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    EA Sports UFC 3 on Xbox One FAQ

Hey fight fans, it’s almost time to ring the bell on another round of EA Sports UFC 3! We’re in your corner to give you some answers to frequently asked questions so you’re ready to get in the octagon and dominate your opponent.

Q: When does EA Sports UFC 3 release?

A: EA Sports UFC 3 releases February 2nd, 2018

Q: Is there a trial available for EA Sports UFC 3?

A: Yes, for EA Access members a 10-hour trial is available

Q: Are there different versions available?

A: There are two versions of EA Sports UFC 3 available

EA Sports UFC 3 Standard Edition

EA Sports UFC 3 Champions Edition

Q: Are there any bonuses for pre-ordering?

A: Yes! Depending on the version you will get:

Standard Edition:

• 1 Loan Champion Edition Fighter and Move for 5 fights
    • 5 Premium Packs
    • 500 UFC Points

Champions Edition:

• Up to 3 days Early Access to the full game starting 1/30
    • 1 Permanent Champion Edition Fighter and Move
    • 5 Premium Packs
    • 20 Champion Edition Premium Packs (2 a week for 10 weeks)
    • 500 UFC Points

Q: Where can I find my Pre-order bonuses?

A: When you start EA Sports UFC 3, log in to UFC Ultimate Team mode. The packs will be in your Inbox on the right.

Q: When will the rest of my Champion Edition Premium Packs be delivered?

A: You will receive 2 Champion Edition Premium Packs every Friday

Q: How do I get Snoop Dogg to commentate my fight?

A: Snoop Dogg is available as a commentator in Knockout Mode, you can activate him in the match settings section after selecting your fighters.

If you have any additional questions or issues, be sure to post in the EA Sports UFC 3 forums so the community can help out!

Mister Cizl, Jun 16, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 16, 2014
  4. When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

I think the store gets updated between 3-5 am.

LoneStoneWolf, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

EA Sports UFC 3 Confusion

7. PaperzMask Win User

Whats is your favorite sports game?

EA Sports UFC series. I just love this series ^_^
  8. CenteredCarlos Win User

xbox one black screen when loading games

I'm experiencing the same issue with a brand new Xbox One. I was playing EA Sports UFC and Ryse. UFC glitched amd then went to the start screen and when I try to load the game, the loading screens takes FOREVER. With Ryse, I get a black screen during the
    loading sequence.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

Thema:

When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC)

1. When are games available on xbox live? (EA sports UFC) - Similar Threads - are games available

2. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  3. availability of xbox game pass countries?

in XBoX Accessibility
    availability of xbox game pass countries?: Is xbox game pass available to all countries in the world? 750791bd-7a17-4c85-a1b6-2507da3b6f91
  4. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  5. XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?: Hello. I would like to know if there is a way I can subscribe to xbox game pass pc beta from Bangladesh. As of right now, although my country is BD, during credit info it's locked in US, and I...
  6. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????: I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal customers from the Microsoft Rewards 6,000 point...
  7. Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?: I just played FM2019 with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and noticed that I could buy the IGE from the in-game store but some error kept popping up. Also, no DLC of FM2019 is available on MS Store....
  8. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  9. Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!: I can't login into my xbox account nor play games (FH / GoW) There is no support which I can contact directly (in germany) so I have to keep posting here! Time & date is correct I reinstalled...
  10. why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?: why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running? at the bottom i see X: 5832.0 before update it use to let me go to guide and was able to go back to system...