When are we going to see an update with the service issues?

Discus and support When are we going to see an update with the service issues? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was kicked out of my Borderlands 2 at around 4:30 Eastern Time and I saw that the problem was the Purchase and Content Usage and Apps service issues... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hoilet, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hoilet
    Hoilet Guest

I was kicked out of my Borderlands 2 at around 4:30 Eastern Time and I saw that the problem was the Purchase and Content Usage and Apps service issues causing this. (TV, Music and Video have issues too) According to Xbox Help there hasn't been an update
    for almost FOUR HOURS, this is a massive problem that is plaguing the player base. When are we gonna get answers? For the love of god do not respond with thanking me for my patience.

:)

Hoilet, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    Hoilet

In regards to the Service Alert, there isn't an ETA on when the issue will be resolved but, we are working as fast as we can to resolve the issue. At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue.
    I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox Live Status pageand
    selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text. Should the issue continue after the service alert has concluded, and after you perform a power cycle to the console, please feel free to make a new thread detailing your issue.

Thank you for your patience, and happy gaming.
  3. Shrk1990 Win User

4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Very soon. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  6. InkedAngel86 Win User

When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

I need this in my life! Just jumped on game to see prices, i was going to treat myself to the elite controller for xmas, and i have F6 on pre order, was thinking about trading in my xb1 towards this, how would my save files work? are they backed up on the
    cloud or am i going to loose them?
Thema:

1. When are we going to see an update with the service issues? - Similar Threads - are going update

2. Hi, I have a question, how can I make the update go forward? it only stays at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a question, how can I make the update go forward? it only stays at 86%: I recently had the problem of the E200 error in which they gave me 3 methods to solve it, today try the manual update but it stays at 86% and does not advance what I can do?...
  3. Recent update seems to make audio go in and out on blu ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent update seems to make audio go in and out on blu ray: Xbox just did an update. Actually it failed the fiest time and then had totey again and now playing bluray the audio pops in and out. My receiver shows the 7 channels going in and out. Swapped...
  4. Achievements not updated on my mission-Go West

in XBoX Rewards
    Achievements not updated on my mission-Go West: have already done all the achievement but it is still showing as 40%. Today is last day of Rewards, will it be updated by then? 1223a628-21a3-4457-b566-c5c1c9cf5e78
  5. How to fix this problem. Can't update your console.Please contact Xbox Customer Supportor go ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix this problem. Can't update your console.Please contact Xbox Customer Supportor go ...: I have an xbox360 but I have not started it for 3 years.Now i want to play this but i hawe this message.Can't update your console.Please contact Xbox Customer Supportor go to...
  6. "interrupted Sistem Update"(XBOX360) & I CAN'T GO TO THE HOME HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    "interrupted Sistem Update"(XBOX360) & I CAN'T GO TO THE HOME HELP!: Please, I've tried to update the sistem with an USB flashcard, but now it says that it can't download. Now I have this "state code":4451-4467-B600-0F00-C000-02B6 And I can't return to the home...
  7. Xbox will not go past 37% on offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not go past 37% on offline update.: A few days ago I had an issue with Spotify loading while in-game (around 13th I think). Did a quick power down and back on and it was fine. The next day was getting issues where the home screen...
  8. when I go to update my xbox one, it gets stuck at spinning wheel forever

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I go to update my xbox one, it gets stuck at spinning wheel forever: I am apart of the xbox preview program, and a while ago an automatic update happened, that made the console run particularly slow. now all of a sudden it needs another system update, and when I go...
  9. Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this Dashboard ever going to be updated ?: Hi everyone. I purchased an Xbox One X because i have a £1000.00 Sony 4K HDR TV. I am shocked that the actual Dashboard is still in 1080p and NOT 4K ! This dashboard should auto scale to 4K...
  10. Problem with the last update, screen go black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the last update, screen go black: I updated the xbox Saturday night and do this 32b9734d-b81d-4f7c-8229-7800ee3e4a6d