when are we gonna be able to edit our profile again

Discus and support when are we gonna be able to edit our profile again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant edit my profile anymore due to the new update a3fa0fee-1134-4936-8147-fc1cbde71928 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRY5lS, Jul 18, 2014.

1. CRY5lS
    CRY5lS Guest

I cant edit my profile anymore due to the new update

:)

CRY5lS, Jul 18, 2014
  2. Shamkid98
    Shamkid98 Guest
    When are we gonna be able to preload this?

next week at the latest once halo is out then maybe

Shamkid98, Jul 18, 2014
  3. Fiery Ice61
    Fiery Ice61 Guest

Ghost I agree with ya man. They got 5-6 more days left to hit 1 week and then we'll probably know I'm assuming... lame on rockstars part.

Fiery Ice61, Jul 18, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jul 18, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. jrbisk Win User

With MS and R* ignoring these threads I have a sneaking suspicion that this is not going to be available for Pre-Order via download for Xbox One.
  7. Fiery Ice61 Win User

What is the shortest amount of time that the publisher rockstar needs to get the disks thrown in cases and shipped out all over the world? I mean that gold explanation above makes sense but we are really close to the release date. I am with everyone else
    here and say they need to just get the game on the server. There will be an update anyways. They can get it done and everyone knows they want our money this second time for a slightly better version of the same product... I knew I was buying this the moment
    I got my one and found out this was rereleasing on one haha.
  8. SkyStalker Win User

I would like to have a answer to this too
  9. jrbisk Win User

I can't see that the game hasn't gone gold yet though. It's releasing in two weeks. That doesn't seem like enough time to press the disks have them in stores, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'm really hoping to be able to pre-load/order the game to take advantage of the pre-order bonuses.
Thema:

1. when are we gonna be able to edit our profile again - Similar Threads - are gonna able

2. So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day

in XboX Networking Hardware
    So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day: So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day Hello Dario Garcia., At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I...
  3. Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA: Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA, And can I still keep all my digitaly purchased games and will this gonna effect my games or anything? 6e13723a-68cf-45fa-9adf-aab929a33d51
  4. I'm gonna come back to xbox but i lost my main account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm gonna come back to xbox but i lost my main account.: Well, to be honest, I forgot the email of my account, and I want to go back to xbox, but I do not want to start again and for more reason I spent money on that account, it's a very old account...
  5. Error "0x80070002" while im gonna open the Xbox store app on Xbox One S! **Solved**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "0x80070002" while im gonna open the Xbox store app on Xbox One S! **Solved**: Hello i get the error "0x80070002" while im gonna start the Xbox Store on a Xbox one S. I've tried to restart the Xbox and close the apps plug my router in and out. Is there any fix on this error?...
  6. Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]: Me And Some Friends Have A Discord Server Called The Xbox Elites! [Mod Removed] <--- if that link doesnt work add my profile [Mod Removed] "So When About 10 People Are In The Server, Im Going Get...
  7. Why I'm gonna buy a ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I'm gonna buy a ps4: so it' late and I'm watching Netflix like I usually do and here comes an update that not only forces me to either stay offline with no internet or do the update. This **** pisses me off all I'm...
  8. smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    smartglass for 360 whats up with you are you ever gonna work again: I have everything the way its supposed to be setup for smartglass to run on my windows 10 laptop(shouldn't be running it but some idiot put it on here should have windows 7 but anywho)gamertag...
  9. When are we gonna be able to preload this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are we gonna be able to preload this?: Ps4 users were able to preoreder their digital versions since 10-7. So whats the deal on xbox one? I get that rockstar is partial to pS, but it seems like we should have been able to preload by...
  10. So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So... Yeah... Sea Of Thieves... Is It As Bad As I Think It Is Gonna Be?: Title pretty much says it all. Does anyone have it? What do you think? Totally unrelated... kinda - Is it just me or does the COMING SOON section for Xbox at the moment seem totally lame?...