When are we Xbox users going to have discord and more...

Discus and support When are we Xbox users going to have discord and more... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like every time we xbox users want something others consoles get it first for example: Discord. The perfect example I think from personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zenddeta456, May 4, 2021 at 12:32 PM.

1. Zenddeta456
    Zenddeta456 Guest

I feel like every time we xbox users want something others consoles get it first for example: Discord. The perfect example I think from personal experience I as a every day xbox user feel like we don't compete as much against playstation because if you want to play a game that is available to play with other consoles. I think we deserve to have the most popular free voice, video and text chat which is Discord SHOULD be in the microsoft store for XBOX. Please be a good company and PUT THE APP IN THE STORE WE NEED IT!!!!!

:)

2. Tezzarrific Win User

not up to microsoft, it is up to discord to create the app for xbox, and how microsoft is with there over sensitive nature they won't allow it as they will not be allowed to monitor it and keep the system a closed system.

and personally i and many many people around the world don't want microsoft getting involved with discord.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  4. Andre Ruff Win User

No more voice chat against more then 8 people

Hmm, can we access Discord from the Xbox?

I think it is only the User Base but not the function?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

How can i get Discord Nitro

Hello HorizonCT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can receive the

Discord Nitro promotion
    . In order to redeem the Trial Offer, you must have met the Eligible User criteria that is listed in the link we provided. Upon completion of redemption of the offer, a one time code will be provided through email which you can use
    to redeem the offer on the Discord Gift Inventory Page, provided that you are an Eligible User. We hope this information helps!
  6. zeroice007 Win User

What a great time to be a gamer

Excellent post and a great way to express a kind thought. We still have a long way to go but through ideas such as the ambassadors and many more avenues as discord mixer etc we will achieve the goal. A great n on toxic helpful community.
Thema:

1. When are we Xbox users going to have discord and more... - Similar Threads - are users going

2. How to auto sign in last logged in user

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to auto sign in last logged in user: Hello, We are 3 brothers that use Xbox One X, and we have an issue. If I set auto sign in to my user, when my brother plays and then turns the console off and again if he starts, my user is...
  3. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

in XboX Insiders
    Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider App currently down from too many users (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider App currently down from too many users (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥: Sega sends an army of Arks to take down the Xbox Insider App at 10 am Pst/ 1 pm Est. As the enemy was only level 1, the mission was successful in mere seconds. It's been 15 minutes and the health...
  5. Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again: Dear, there is a solution to get back the game because on the xbox game companion i can't find the game in my librarry and when i try to add a game manually, my computer don't found the game. I...
  6. The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update

in XboX Insiders
    The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update: I did some research and found that only omega users with atleast level 5 will get the update. My level is 3. Now everything makes sense. submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Day3831 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox pc beta user alt tabs me and when i go back into game, it thinks that there is a 2nd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pc beta user alt tabs me and when i go back into game, it thinks that there is a 2nd...: I tried playing a game today on xbox pc beta and when i launch the game it minimized itself so it could make sure what user i was. after not even switching what user i am and clicking the prompt...
  8. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  9. I'm done, going to disconnect and sell. Is deleting a user sufficient?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm done, going to disconnect and sell. Is deleting a user sufficient?: I bought into the idea that it would be right. I could pop on play a game for a bit switch to TV or Netflix and family would grow to like the convenience. Nope, it gives a black screen for Call...
  10. Family Gold Plan Conversion only for XB1 - 360 Users told to go pound sand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Gold Plan Conversion only for XB1 - 360 Users told to go pound sand.: Contacted support back in October when it was announced that they were converting all Family Gold plans over to individual memberships. When I voiced my concerns about the increased cost of all...