When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

Discus and support When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MerryAuto079624, Mar 14, 2019.

1. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

Fix the connection problems.

:)

MerryAuto079624, Mar 14, 2019
  2. MerryAuto079624 Win User

System started working ok and is still working.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    MerryAuto079624
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed! We'll be locking the thread as the issue has
    been resolved.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please
    feel free to create a new thread asking

for assistance.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. MerryAuto079624 Win User

I have rebooted my system and my router but no success. What router settings should I be using and how do I change them>
  5. MerryAuto079624 Win User

Whenever I try to sign in I get the following message. I rebooted and got the same result.

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost
  6. GreenJester8559 Win User

check your router settings
Thema:

1. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo? - Similar Threads - are going fix

2. Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?: I had Rage 2 running perfectly for a while then opened nvidia overlay and all of a sudden crashed and I can not even open the game, as soon as I do I get the error report window. Tried every way...
  3. Audio from xbox stopped going to my headset. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio from xbox stopped going to my headset. How do I fix it?: I turned on my xbox (original xbox one) yesterday and the audio won't go to my headphones anymore. The audio will still go to my TV speakers and my headphones still work with other devices like my...
  4. when is someone going to fix bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is someone going to fix bingo?: when is someone going to fix bingo 14626d5a-1bd8-45fa-acef-c0ff00f87c99
  5. When is OneGuide going to be fixed in Australia, it's been over a year...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is OneGuide going to be fixed in Australia, it's been over a year...: When is OneGuide going to be fixed in Australia, it's been over a year now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 90d85569-deef-4d75-9f53-61435e52ca4d
  6. When is the Blue Ray app going to be fixed? It’s been years Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    When is the Blue Ray app going to be fixed? It’s been years Microsoft: The new Xbox series generation is here, although the Blue ray app is years old and broken. I wanted to use my new Xbox series X to watch a 4K UHD Blue Ray movie for the first time to test the...
  7. When are you going to fix the series X? or even better get the games working on it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you going to fix the series X? or even better get the games working on it?: Its been awhile now and most games on my new series X are crashing . when are u going to fix this problem? and yes I have the correct versions of the games ...... . pretty bad, paid all that money...
  8. Are they going to fix the Elite controller button and stick drift issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the Elite controller button and stick drift issues?: This is ridiculous! Spent the $180 to get the Elite 2 and of course, two weeks past the manufacturer warranty, it pretty much stops working. Buttons only register every few clicks, left stick...
  9. Black And Blue cursor appears whenever i go to home or close a game,restarting fixes it but...

in XboX Insiders
    Black And Blue cursor appears whenever i go to home or close a game,restarting fixes it but...: anyone else getting this? submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments]
  10. Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors: Are they going to fix the call of duty dics error. i like the game but after the last patch it keeps crashing getting 200 ms ping on game too please fix the game 4e7740f5-1578-49ee-80dd-110c89f04e96