When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???

Discus and support When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When are you going to put xbox 360, 007 games on xbox one backwards compatabilaty , as the red ring of death stuffed my 360 xbox , so bought a xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhilBown, Jun 14, 2020.

1. PhilBown
    PhilBown Guest

When are you going to put xbox 360, 007 games on xbox one backwards compatabilaty , as the red ring of death stuffed my 360 xbox , so bought a xbox one so i could play james bond games , And guess what it doesnt work , So Annoying

:)

PhilBown, Jun 14, 2020
  2. DiegoUrukhai Win User

When are you going to put xbox 360, 007 games on xbox one backwards compatabilaty , as the red ring of death stuffed my 360 xbox , so bought a xbox one so i could play james bond games , And guess what it doesnt work , So Annoying
    Hey Phil.

The BC program is on hold right now. The Xbox team is focus on BC on the Series X now. I think in the future we may be heard some great news about 007 games, especially there's a new movie coming out in November, No Time to Die.
  3. AuraWolf Win User

Hi pal.

The backwards compatibility programme is on hold at the current moment in time & I don't think Microsoft is adding anymore games at the present time.

I'd imagine it will continue in full force upon the release of Xbox Series X.

I hope this answers your question.

Have a pleasant day.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

They are not doing more bc games until they release the Series X
  5. TheShredder7 Win User

Hey, it would depend on your game of choice man! Not all games are available.. Check the list below!

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

First let me start off, I'm a BIG Bond fan, I have all the movies on Blu-ray and I own many of the games.

Unfortunately backwards compatibility of the Bond game franchise is unlikely to happen. Why? Simple, licenses. Not only do movie licences for games expire, to my knowledge, no game publisher/developer currently is in possession of the James Bond license.

In more recent times EA had the license, then it went to Activision. Now, unless someone is developing a new Bond game, no one has it. Microsoft can't just go ahead and make these games BC, the publisher/developer has to give approval, they can't because
    they don't hold the license.

It sucks I know, but those are the facts I'm afraid.

I can can still get my Bond fix from the two GameCube Bond games running on my PC via an emulator called 'Dolphin'. And I'm waiting for RCPS3 to have a working version of GoldenEye. Otherwise I'm tempted to get an old second hand Xbox 360 just to play it
    again.
Thema:

1. When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility??? - Similar Threads - are putting 360

2. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  3. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  4. is it possible to put 360 E hdd into r2d2 360 s console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to put 360 E hdd into r2d2 360 s console?: Will the 500 gb hard drive from a 360 elite console fit into the r2d2 S console? my disc tray on my 360 isnt reading anymore and it is making a loud buzz noise before the tray opens as well, and...
  5. 2Wire: my 360 will not play 360 games it say to put them in a 360 console it plays moveis and ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: my 360 will not play 360 games it say to put them in a 360 console it plays moveis and ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): my 360 will not play 360 games it say to put them in a 360 console it plays moveis and music cd just It means that YOUR CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM PLAYING GAMES AND IF...
  6. 2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts when i put my info in to download 360 profile after name change: when I went to redownload profile after name change on the 360 emulator from my xbox one it asked to to choose one of 2 accounts after I put in my email and password like 2 people are using my...
  7. Who is with me on getting Xbox to put more 360 games that we ACTUALLY voted for on the Forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is with me on getting Xbox to put more 360 games that we ACTUALLY voted for on the Forums?: Okay, so here is what I have to say to Xbox: Xbox, we need to talk about something. To be honest, there are lots of disappointed people (including me) about the backwards compatibility program....
  8. Problem when putting the online code on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem when putting the online code on Xbox 360: I had a problem putting the code for the Xbox 360. I went to buy the code and when I got to my house and put it out I had to put the microsoft account and put it reset the xbox 360 and when I got...
  9. If I put my 360's HDD into another 360 can I play the games I digitally purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my 360's HDD into another 360 can I play the games I digitally purchased?: I am going to a relatives house on vacation. I purchased Enslaved as a digital download and was wondering, if I simply took the hard drive out my 360 and put it into theirs, I could I play the...
  10. When i put in my minecraft for xbox 360 disk even though it is not scrached

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i put in my minecraft for xbox 360 disk even though it is not scrached: When i put in my minecraft for xbox 360 disk even though it is not scrached and the xbox reads all my other disks 1bd214ad-7ad8-46f4-ac72-0de8187fc43f