When buying game money is written off, and the game has not received. Help!

Discus and support When buying game money is written off, and the game has not received. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I bought the game(max payne 3) via xbox live, in the process of purchasing it online error has occurred, the money was withdrawn from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apostler89, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Apostler89
    Apostler89 Guest

Hello, yesterday I bought the game(max payne 3) via xbox live, in the process of purchasing it online error has occurred, the money was withdrawn from my account in the amount of 174.51 rubles, but the game I never got that at my mail tethered to the xbox
    live account, received a letter confirming the purchase.

Tell me how I should be and how to get already bought the game?

Ready to send any data confirming the purchase and withdrawal of funds from my account.

My account on xbox live .

I hope that the problem will be resolved.

Also I apologize for my English, I write through the translatorWhen buying game money is written off, and the game has not received. Help! :)

:)

Apostler89, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Astro Beaver
    Astro Beaver Guest
    Battlefield 3 Premium edition

good afternoon. I bought a friend
    Battlefield 3 Premium edishn, money
    written off but the game is not on the list,
    game downloads 105 kb

Astro Beaver, Dec 26, 2014
  3. JasperAdam
    JasperAdam Guest
    Heb net forza horizon 4 gekocht maar geen code ontvangen hebben meer mensen hier last van [Mod Translation-Have just bought forza horizon 4 but no code received more people suffer from this]

Heb net forza horizon 4 gekocht

Geld is afgeschreven maar geen code ontvangen.. wat te doen?

[Mod Translation-Have just bought forza horizon 4

Money has been written off but no code has been received .. what to do?]

JasperAdam, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hi there Apostler!

Your best bet will be to contact Phone Support. They can look into your account (which we on the forums cannot) and they should be able to help you sort this out.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Hi there Apostler!

Your best bet will be to contact Phone Support. They can look into your account (which we on the forums cannot) and they should be able to help you sort this out.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. артем пшен Win User

Purchases

I bought a game from you
    error window got out try again later
    but the money was written off from the card, but I never received the game. Can I get the money back
  7. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Purchases

I bought a game from you
    error window got out try again later
    but the money was written off from the card, but I never received the game. Can I get the money back
    You might open a new thread for specific issue that way people can try to help you better. Most likely it's a hold on the account. Once microsoft and your card holder releases it, it should fall off or show as a refund.
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

the death of used games

If I buy a used game and it has an online pass, the joke is on them, because they didn't make any money when I bought their game used, and they won't make any money off their online passes. I only buy used games when i know they're not going to be a quality
    product.
  9. SnakierIce55222 Win User

my points

There are no offers to receive credits or gems for purchasing/renewing gold or game pass.
    i spent money doing that i guess and in the faq i think is written there
Thema:

1. When buying game money is written off, and the game has not received. Help! - Similar Threads - buying game money

2. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?: I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know...
  3. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  4. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  5. Can't buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store: Hi everyone I want to buy a game with my giftcard money on Turkish store. Codes have been redeem without problem and i even buy 1 or 2 games. But since yesterday it's impossible (on pc or xbox...
  6. Make money to buy a game

in XBoX Rewards
    Make money to buy a game: I am nootable to use rewards to buy games ecauseunavailable in region how to get it cb7c281e-3ad1-4773-8bfb-864622cbeb55
  7. Why can't you buy backwards compatible games with credits/money on your Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you buy backwards compatible games with credits/money on your Microsoft account: Why is it that if you want to buy a 360 or OG Xbox game on Xbox One you have to provide your credit card info? why can't you purchase these games with the credit/money on your Microsoft account?...
  8. cant buy games despite having enough money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy games despite having enough money: i dont know if the proper forum/category for this sort of thing, sorry if it isnt. im trying to pre order a game that costs 59.99 and i have 60.01 in my account. when i press buy it asks how i...
  9. BUY THE GAME AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT. AND THEY CGARGED ME THE MONEY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUY THE GAME AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT. AND THEY CGARGED ME THE MONEY: hello ghost recon wildlands, I want to explain what happened to me. buy the game at microsoft xbox one store. tells me that. TRY AGAIN. There was a problem on our part. Wait a while....
  10. I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 25€ gift card to buy a game with and in the end the microsoft money wasnt an ...: So I wanted to buy "Halo 3", I bought a 25€ gift card for myself with paypal to buy it as quick as possible. As I entered my paypal as a payingmethod and had the 25€ on my microsoft account, the...