When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...

Discus and support When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last month I buy a lot of stuff from the store. after awhile they put back a curtain % back for being a curtain level on your Gamerscore and also being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blackbird2250, May 13, 2015.

1. When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...

Last month I buy a lot of stuff from the store. after awhile they put back a curtain % back for being a curtain level on your Gamerscore and also being a reward member.

:)

Blackbird2250, May 13, 2015
  2. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, May 13, 2015
  3. Never got my Rewards from game purchase

xbox live rewards deposits credits into your xbox live rewards account based on a variety of activities such as purchases through MS. I got 15,000 credits in march 2016 for buying the division. I bought battlefield 1 in oct 2016 and never got the reward.

Jared L Wilson, May 13, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...

As of September 2014, VIP status is no longer determined by gamerscore. It is determined by your star level. You need at least 1 star level in order to receive rebates on purchases. If your purchases qualified for any other offers on the site, they would
    not be eligible for rebates also.

If you need further assistance, you will need to post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Smwutches, May 13, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on account

As of September 2014, VIP status is no longer determined by gamerscore. It is determined by your star level. You need at least 1 star level in order to receive rebates on purchases. If your purchases qualified for any other offers on the site, they would
    not be eligible for rebates also.

If you need further assistance, you will need to post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. Reagan Beans Win User

Xbox: I fell completely ripped off.

Don't put your credit card on the xbox. You can buy live cards and points cards at most stores and gas stations.
  7. Nixelplex Win User

What’s the difference between a regular XBox gift card and one that says XBox Live?

The xbox gift card is used to put credit on your Microsoft account to purchase items on the store. The xbox live card is used to buy the live service that allows you to play onlline games.
  8. Chronicdawson Win User

Live Rewards

i have an issue with my rewards when i buy stuff at the xbox store i get nothing when i renew live i get nothing whats going on ive been a member of xbox for 4 years almost a lil curtesy to your long time member over here
  9. Z33N4 Win User

No Reward points?

Thema:

1. When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ... - Similar Threads - buying stuff Live

2. Buying stuff on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying stuff on Xbox: Hi. Can anyone help me, i am wanting to remove all ways to make payments from the Xbox as my son is “accidentally” buying vbucks and roblox. He has spent over £50 this week. I can’t afford it....
  3. Buying stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying stuff: So i'm having a problem with buying stuff and i don't know why but everytime i try to buy something it says that i have to kontakt microsoft support and i don't know how to solve the problem, i'm...
  4. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f
  5. Xbox cant buy stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cant buy stuff: I have an xbox with 15 dollars in it i checked but i cant buy stuff it keeps asking for a payment option everytime i click buy for something please help b027a0b0-8eb1-4161-8264-937685f8b2c3
  6. Buying stuff on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying stuff on Xbox: Whenever I have bought something on my Xbox One all of it goes to my friend and I get none of it. From this I have lost dlc's, memberships, etc and it is really annoying and I want to know how to...
  7. Microsoft is charging me for stuff I didn't buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is charging me for stuff I didn't buy: It has been the second time Microsoft sent me a bill through my email about me supposedly buying microtransactions for GTA5. The first time spend money I had in my xbox from gift cards, now its...
  8. How do we get our credits for buying marvel omega stuff?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we get our credits for buying marvel omega stuff?: I got a message stating they were giving refunds for marvel omegas going under but I haven’t received anything. Anyone know what I’m supposed to do to get me credits?...
  9. Buying stuff for avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying stuff for avatar: Every time I want to buy items for my avatar, I’m getting sent back to the main page of the avatar store. And after that, when I try to open a category on the main page, I keep ending up one main...
  10. Can't buy stuff after an xbox live update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy stuff after an xbox live update: Note: This is my first time using the forums and i did not know where to put this So a couple of days ago I had gold, and then i went offline to my friends house (which i played offline) and...