When can we expect to see server centers in Canada ?

Discus and support When can we expect to see server centers in Canada ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When playing they top games I noticed that we will connect to data centers in the states Eastern , Western ,ect. I would like to know when you are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SINISTERxSKULL, Aug 14, 2014.

1. When can we expect to see server centers in Canada ?

When playing they top games I noticed that we will connect to data centers in the states Eastern , Western ,ect.

I would like to know when you are going be investing into Canada and give the Canadian gamers a server in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.

I think it would be a great step forward into the future for Canadian customers to know that we don't have to connect to such a far data center our connections would be improved drastically specially since i've noticed the problem in the past will big title
    releases . Be nice to play with fellow people in our country.

:)

SINISTERxSKULL, Aug 14, 2014
  2. xxwillisxx
    xxwillisxx Guest
    The "cloud" does not hold water.

I tryed onlive here in canada it was not bad but the closest server was in LA so there was a little lag .if they had a server in canada I can see it deing a lot better

xxwillisxx, Aug 14, 2014
  3. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Problems with specific data centers?

I'm just keen to see what data centers are available in my region because we just launched in AU. I'm downloading TF now so will see how the centers work here soon.

xCHEMISTx, Aug 14, 2014
  4. xxwillisxx Win User

The "cloud" does not hold water.

I tryed onlive here in canada it was not bad but the closest server was in LA so there was a little lag .if they had a server in canada I can see it deing a lot better
  5. Unwr1tt3n360 Win User

local servers for xbox one next week

Anyone know when we can expect the local.Aus Azure servers to be hosting Xbox Live services? Has their been any official announcements? Is there someone that can perhaps tweet someone at Xbox to get an idea when? I really hope before MCC seeing as it uses
    dedicated servers. Would be pretty bad if we need to use the ones hosted in Singapore
  6. Mister Beep Win User

When Can We Expect a Login Update?!

Hey there Steve0826!

This thread is 9 months old. If you are currently having connection related issues, please post a new thread so the community can help you troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing. That way you are provided support tailored specifically to you.
  7. Steve0826 Win User

When Can We Expect a Login Update?!

This is a joke! How can you not fix this problem? Is this in fact a DDos attack? How long can we expect to not have xbox live on line? What are you going to do to reimburse your customers? Make a some sort of statements about what's going on rather then
    that stupid screen with NO information about what is going on. Email your customers with an apologetic letter. Credit your customers and make sure this doesn't happen...

Hope you figure it out soon you look like idiots!

[Mod Removed - Please don't post your email publicly]
  8. The Geeky Panda Win User

Rent-a-server Program on Console

Remember folks its optional to Rent-A-Server, prices haven't been announced yet but when it does come out I can expect to see 24/7 Servers like the PC counter part, specifically I can easily see 24/7 Operation Metro, Karkand, etc.
Thema:

When can we expect to see server centers in Canada ?

1. When can we expect to see server centers in Canada ? - Similar Threads - expect server centers

2. Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?: Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020? [img] 60d1a93f-017e-4f7f-bae9-b2cb849bfd79
  3. Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Pre release expectation/suggestion: Hi there folks. The Diablo4 reveal at Blizzcon has garnered good attention from the fans. Now that we know its in development,what input would you like to give the dev team or in simple terms...
  4. Just joined beta ring what can I expect?

in XboX Insiders
    Just joined beta ring what can I expect?: submitted by /u/SuccedTheWholeTiddy [link] [comments]
  5. Expectations and predictions for the new Halo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expectations and predictions for the new Halo: exciting story and answer several holes in the plot, do not remove warzone and multiplayer as halo 5 875380cd-4a67-46b6-b0d9-db488622b5c4
  6. User/GamerTag on Dashboard: Not Expected Behavior

in XboX Insiders
    User/GamerTag on Dashboard: Not Expected Behavior: When selecting the User/GamerTag on the upper left of the dashboard you go to the main/middle selection on the Guide Menu instead of going to the option on the far left side of the Guide Menu to...
  7. Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...: I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4 6fe73063-038d-4010-8012-f6ea6dd8de8d
  8. Do you know anyone who expects to be hand held through a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you know anyone who expects to be hand held through a game?: You know, they either don't do the tutorial or rush through it not paying attention to any of the information. They also blow past instructional pop ups as the game progresses (I just want to play...
  9. When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via...: I have subscribed for ultimate game pass however the microsoft store APP does NOT list all games available. It currently only show 15 games available. However the list linked here shows all of...
  10. The expected Microsoft Bingo Server Crash....again!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The expected Microsoft Bingo Server Crash....again!: As is probably planned, Bingo is down over a holiday weekend...again! Either no one works on this product or someone barfed their booze into the server on New Years Eve. Can you pathetic group...