When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

Discus and support When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sleepyvengeance [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sleepyvengeance, Nov 8, 2019.

1. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

/u/sleepyvengeance, Nov 8, 2019
  2. MogZero Win User

XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

Solution 4 is the re-pairing procedure that I have to go through when the problem occurs. I've already tried everything else on this page and re-pairing is the only thing that works.

The problem is, that I need to do this EVERY time I recharge the battery on the controller. The Bluetooth connection fails consistently after connecting with a USB cable - it does seem as though there's an issue with the controller's driver that it gets
    confused by the same controller connecting in two different ways, or something like that.

I do have a workaround but after spending the best part of £100 on a genuine Microsoft controller and genuine Microsoft battery, I shouldn't have to be resorting to annoying and time consuming workarounds on a regular basis just to connect the thing. For
    such a premium device, it really should just work. If it was a one-off problem, OK, these things happen. If it happened occasionally, it would be a bit
    [Mod removed- inappropriate]. The fact it happens EVERY time is unacceptable.
  3. Mark Staveley Win User

Terrible YouTube app update!

The Xbox One / Youtube app has lost the functionality to preserve pairing. I really enjoyed this previously - but now every time I want to use my computer / phone with my Xbox One I have to redo the pairing every time. Not cool!
  4. Liquidboard Win User

Xbox one controller on AndroidTV disconnects/unpairs after reboot or sleep

Your welcome, I just thought it was an issue worth addressing. Most controllers work with it so I was hoping my favorite controller would as well!

I do not have the same issue when connecting to my windows 10 PC. Once paired it will always connect after I turn on the controller. However in my testing I did find one issue (which may be related?). When the controller is paired and connected, and i power
    cycle my computer while leaving the controller turned on, the controller does not connect once the computer reboots. It just stays in a "slow flash" until i then power cycle the controller, then it connects.
  5. Adrian_1975 Win User

Xbox One Controller not connecting via Bluetooth after being plugged in with USB

I have this exact same problem and, as of yet, I haven't found a solution for it. Pairing my XBox One controller works fine and everything is smooth. The moment that it's plugged into a machine to act as a wired controller is seems to forget that it was
    ever wireless in the first place. My son will often use my controller with the cable on his machine and when I try to reconnect it to my machine, even though it was never paired to his, it won't connect. The same thing will happen if I connect it to my machine
    and then unplug it and try to go back to Bluetooth. It just won't connect.

What I end up having to do is go to setting -> devices and tell it to forget the controller. I then re-pair the controller and everything works as it should. I already know that when I get the controller back from my son that I'm going to have to do this
    (though every time I try to link it first even as I'm opening settings just out of blind foolish optimism and hope). When I have to charge it while I'm still playing I have a spare USB brick that came with an old phone that I plug the controller into and then
    into a wall outlet. This doesn't seem to have any effect on the function of the controller. If you search around the net you'll find that this is an old and known issue with these controller and so far I haven't found any explanation for it. It has nothing
    to do with your hardware or BIOS or the Windows version since it was doing this to me on 1709 and is still doing the same thing on 1903. It seems that the Bluetooth implementation for these controllers is just a little wonky.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

xbox one controller

Definitely do what Leslie said. Also, when my controllers have connectivity problems, I attempt to re-sync them with the console (by holding the pairing buttons on the controller and console at the same time). Hope you get it figured out!
Thema:

When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

1. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair - Similar Threads - connecting controller phone

2. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app: I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth...
  3. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  4. One X dropping controller connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    One X dropping controller connections: I have several controllers (all up to date on firmware) that my Xbox keeps dropping the connection on. I've been through all the standard troubleshooting steps online and I have a hard time...
  5. Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone: The device I am using for xcloud (actually multiple) will not pair with the controller and return an error mentioning a pin code. My controller is updated. submitted by /u/AnonymousPizzaRolls...
  6. Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help! Controller won’t connect to phone: I have a iphone 7 and want to connect my xbox one S controller to it. I see other are able to do so but i cant. I tested and stuff like my earbuds can connect via bluetooth but my controllers...
  7. When I connect my Xbox one S controller to my phone via Bluetooth the wifi stops working

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I connect my Xbox one S controller to my phone via Bluetooth the wifi stops working: My device's model number is PSP7501DUO I'm running Android 6.0. So basically when for example I want to use my Xbox One S controller for navigating the Google play store I can't because it shows...
  8. I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth: when i try to connect a xbox one s controller to my phone of which brand is huawel through bluetooth, my phone said that my controller couldn't be connected to the phone because of incorrect pin....
  9. how connect xbox one s Controller with Windows Phone 950 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how connect xbox one s Controller with Windows Phone 950 ?: please help me. the Controller and the phone have a connection but the Controller have no Funktion? e9aecdfa-5034-455d-848a-ce707c9fef22
  10. Connecting controller to phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting controller to phone: does anybody know how to connect my iPhone 7 to my Xbox one S controller I have done it to my computer and my dads LG phone but it won't even show up while trying to connect it to my iPhone...