When console streaming will begin?

Discus and support When console streaming will begin? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know when Console Streaming will begin? Unfortunately I will not be able to use the xCloud software, because my country (Romania) is far... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/costinilie, Oct 24, 2019.

1. When console streaming will begin?

Does anyone know when Console Streaming will begin? Unfortunately I will not be able to use the xCloud software, because my country (Romania) is far from any Microsoft datacenter. The delay is a bit big and I can't use the service. I hope the Streaming Console works well, if there is a direct connection between the phone and the console. But if the data goes a long way to Microsoft, then you may never be able to use these services. And I don't think Microsoft will open a new datacenter in my region.

submitted by /u/costinilie
    [link] [comments]

/u/costinilie, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Pward20 Win User

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

When I put the disc in my console and i use console streaming, I press A on the game and it says that it not available while streaming.?
  3. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?

Hello Ted_Howard,

Can you let us know the process you go through to start streaming on your PC? Before you start streaming, do you have to manually turn on the console before going to your pc or are you able to some how turn on the Xbox from your pc?

Do you have your console set up to turn on your tv when the Xbox turns on? You may want to consider turning off that function from the power mode settings.

What we are trying to figure out is, how the tv turns on if you technically don't need it to be on for streaming to windows. We are thinking the "When Xbox turns on, turn TV on" setting is the culprit here.
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I am not 100% sure, but you could just mute the television.
  6. Ted_Howard Win User

I can unplug, mute, or just volume-down the TV ... if I'm in the same room as it. If I'm in the same room as the TV, why would I be streaming an Xbox game to my PC?

I have been unplugging it if I can plan ahead. If I don't plan ahead, I just don't use the Xbox.
Thema:

When console streaming will begin?

1. When console streaming will begin? - Similar Threads - console streaming begin

2. Console Streaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming isn't working for me: I've been an insider for a while and under consle streaming it says I need to enroll for insider so please help. submitted by /u/WalrusBen [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companian stream is green when streaming to a PC: Hi, whenever I attempt to stream my console to my PC, the stream turns all green. How do I fix this? 8330a326-b34d-4fa7-8ad1-a8ef809d8aa4
  4. Xbox console companion app streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app streaming: When I stream my gameplay on my Xbox One to my pc through the xbox console companion app I can't hear my own voice but I can hear everyone elses? 42c87f26-30d0-4b2d-a779-f713600c6a9e
  5. Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming only works on ipad, but not on iPhone??: Hey there, looking for a bit of help. I’m running 2001.22b177646.pre with stream protocol v3 on my iPhone and my ipad. Both are on the same network. But the ipad can connect to my console just...
  6. How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app: Ive done all the steps but when I go to the console streaming section on the app nothings changed to allow me to do it any one know what's goin on? submitted by /u/torstan710 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion Stream dropout still occurring upon first game launch: I'm attempting to track and report occurrences with stream dropouts when launching games the first time, after bringing the unit out of standby, or even restarting. I've reported this multiple...
  8. Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi)

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi): I used to be able to console stream on LTE before now it says it sees my Xbox but can't connect. I can console while connected to wifi(not my home wifi) and verify my NAT is open and even test the...
  9. Console streaming not working on my new Xbox one S

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not working on my new Xbox one S: So I used to have console streaming set up on my old Xbox and I recently got a new one and forgot how to set up console streaming but when I tested my setup and checked on the game streaming app...
  10. Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?: this streaming app never actually takes me to a page where I can join a controller to my phone or connect to my Xbox it just gives me a link to learn more. I followed all the steps such as...