When console streaming will begin?

Discus and support When console streaming will begin? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know when Console Streaming will begin? Unfortunately I will not be able to use the xCloud software, because my country (Romania) is far... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/costinilie, Oct 24, 2019.

1. When console streaming will begin?

Does anyone know when Console Streaming will begin? Unfortunately I will not be able to use the xCloud software, because my country (Romania) is far from any Microsoft datacenter. The delay is a bit big and I can't use the service. I hope the Streaming Console works well, if there is a direct connection between the phone and the console. But if the data goes a long way to Microsoft, then you may never be able to use these services. And I don't think Microsoft will open a new datacenter in my region.

submitted by /u/costinilie
    [link] [comments]

/u/costinilie, Oct 24, 2019
  2. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?

Hello Ted_Howard,

Can you let us know the process you go through to start streaming on your PC? Before you start streaming, do you have to manually turn on the console before going to your pc or are you able to some how turn on the Xbox from your pc?

Do you have your console set up to turn on your tv when the Xbox turns on? You may want to consider turning off that function from the power mode settings.

What we are trying to figure out is, how the tv turns on if you technically don't need it to be on for streaming to windows. We are thinking the "When Xbox turns on, turn TV on" setting is the culprit here.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I am not 100% sure, but you could just mute the television.
  5. Ted_Howard Win User

I can unplug, mute, or just volume-down the TV ... if I'm in the same room as it. If I'm in the same room as the TV, why would I be streaming an Xbox game to my PC?

I have been unplugging it if I can plan ahead. If I don't plan ahead, I just don't use the Xbox.
  6. Ted_Howard Win User

Yes, I have that feature enabled and don't want to disable it. I mostly play on the TV so disabling it would add an annoyance almost every time I play.

I do appreciate workarounds such as unplug, disable the feature you mention, etc. I really was just asking a question.

Based on the lack of answers to my question, I'm guessing the true answer is "No". I'll continue to unplug as appropriate.
Thema:

When console streaming will begin?

1. When console streaming will begin? - Similar Threads - console streaming begin

2. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  3. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  4. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  5. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  6. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  7. No controller response after console streaming session

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after console streaming session: Hello! Today I ran into an issue where after playing around with console streaming and xCloud streaming, coming back to console streaming caused my controller inputs other than the guide button...
  8. Best VPN for Console Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Best VPN for Console Streaming?: All, I have been trying to get Console Streaming to work for 2 weeks now over Sprint's fastest service here in Dallas which is supposedly enjoying lightning fast 5g coverage. My home specs are...
  9. Data usage of console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Data usage of console streaming?: I'm struggling to get a solid number on how much data console streaming uses. For clarification, this is streaming, not xCloud. Thanks. submitted by /u/IowsurferYT [link] [comments]
  10. Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?: this streaming app never actually takes me to a page where I can join a controller to my phone or connect to my Xbox it just gives me a link to learn more. I followed all the steps such as...