When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

Discus and support When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been communication banned by Microsoft and it’s joke of an enforcement team 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I haven’t joined parties that aren’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GhostRaider2525, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:32 AM.

1. When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

I have been communication banned by Microsoft and it’s joke of an enforcement team 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I haven’t joined parties that aren’t with friends, haven’t messaged anyone through the Xbox, only using the quick chat options on games like Rocket League. The most I have done (which everyone has done playing rocket league) is spam the “What a Save!!” Quick Chat from time to time. Nothing overly toxic, just good banter. Somehow I keep getting banned because children today can’t take the banter. I get that we may have been too harsh back in the days with old CoD lobbies and they have to prevent that, but you will tell me that because a 10 year old holds the power to spam reports on things that don’t include profanity and the enforcement team just skips over your appeals just to make a quota for the day. I know they don’t actually read them, and all the admins on here are going to tell me “if you followed the CoC and ToS you wouldn’t have been banned to begin with.” But that’s my point! There wasn’t anything that broke the terms of service, if you can’t take the banter why isn’t there a way to ban them from seeing the chats? Why stop us who just play games when you could just block us from them, and then just disable chat options for them so they don’t get their feelings hurt? Communication is a key aspect to enjoying the games, so why are we banned from chatting with our friends? Keep me from talking to strangers, fine, but blocking me from talking to and joining my friends parties just ruins our gaming experience! We can banter with each other this way, but not when I can’t talk to them.

:)

GhostRaider2525, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:32 AM
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

they can't report you for the in game quick chats as it is not an xbox message or voice chat, what kind of ban did you get.
  3. [EX] Win User

Communications Ban

Hi

you can switch off the chat in Rocket League or allow just team chat.

Go to options -> gameplay
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Rocket League

rocket leagues chat system has nothing to do with Microsoft. its run by psyonix
  5. secret oppz Win User

How to buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Gift Cards?

hey just a question did u redeem it in the rocket league game app like in the redeem section of rocket league
  6. MrBritishHD Win User

My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:(

Well this is great just keep taking people's money I was literally playing rocket league someone gave me this account all I did was play rocket league and I get banned what did I do and I got no email
Thema:

1. When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?! - Similar Threads - did quick chats

2. Did i get scammed by Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did i get scammed by Xbox?: I decided to change my gamertag from WeLuvKaine to SenseiCursed but when Microsoft took my $10 my name didnt change until after 4 hrs and it made my old username WeLuvKaine as a classic gamertag...
  3. What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Xbox Assist app? Where did game and app help go?: Hi -- what happened to the Xbox Assist app? In the last week or so, when I've tried accessing help from within a game on my Series X, instead of taking me to the Xbox Assist app like it used to, I...
  4. I did a refund and it says i got -41.74 GDP, what means that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did a refund and it says i got -41.74 GDP, what means that??: When I did the refund, it says that I am getting my money back, but it sayd that i got on minus, what means that guys? d7ffc130-1ec8-46b1-927d-713221e24a68
  5. Did not get rank updated in Solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get rank updated in Solitaire.: Tried to contact for help online but none of the 'options' to finish the question did not work. :) How do I contact to get fixed? cc83a5a3-055d-4d54-bb5d-79f8ecf45ec7
  6. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX...
  7. Did not get reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get reward points: So i got the TMNT Cowabunga collection and should have git 20 reward points for each pound spent but did not get any how do i get my points 5a91bb74-16fd-492b-945e-fcfc4f798975
  8. Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??

in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??: We just got that and it was wonderful being able to tell which game needs the disc in the tray. It wasn't perfect...even the game with the disc already in was showing as "no disc". But I loved it....
  9. Hi I was falsely com banned and the agent had been very vague about what I did

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I was falsely com banned and the agent had been very vague about what I did: My appeal was denied and I had never gotten the answer of why I was banned. My message never violated any of the guidelines. 4c1ebca7-1e1b-4717-a016-18875817efe3
  10. why did i get a 15 day ban with no details but saying it was for my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get a 15 day ban with no details but saying it was for my account?: i got a 4 day penalty on 9/7/2022 for a good reason but 2 days later i was struck with a 15 day penalty on my account for no reason. and the thing is they won't accept my appeal for it even though...