When do features return after temporary ban?

Discus and support When do features return after temporary ban? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I got baited into to saying something I shouldn’t then reported so received a temporary ban. The ban is over but I still can’t use some features,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WhiffRichard, Nov 24, 2021.

1. WhiffRichard
    WhiffRichard Guest

So I got baited into to saying something I shouldn’t then reported so received a temporary ban. The ban is over but I still can’t use some features, the only of which I care about being saving game clips to my phone. Does anyone know when this functionality should return after the ban? Does the Xbox app typically lag behind the central system? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

WhiffRichard, Nov 24, 2021
  2. WhiffRichard Win User

Amazing; this worked. Thanks Mateus, don’t know why I didn’t try this before, whoops!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

If you refer to the xbox mobile app on your mobile, try logging out and logging in again, and also uninstall and install the app.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you tell if this ban happened on your Xbox or Pc?

You've checked the Xbox enforcement website, sometimes it can take a while to update.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us

* Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

In the Xbox app, try to log out your account, both from it and from the Microsoft store

Type the term WSRESET into the Windows search bar

Run as administrator

Wait for the window to open to close automatically

Restart your PC

Login your accounts again
  6. WhiffRichard Win User

Hi Mateus,

I’m good thanks dude hope you are too. I Think the ban was technically on the Xbox app as I was using it to message. But I play on an Xbox not pc.

I’ve checked the enforcement page and my ban is over and the page displays this. Just still can’t use certain features on the app for some reason.

:)
Thema:

1. When do features return after temporary ban? - Similar Threads - features return temporary

2. Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature: I really miss the Snap An App feature. I used it a lot while Skype video calling while also gaming, playing games while having YouTube snapped so I could go for achievements in real-time. Xbox...
  3. Error while trying to use the looking for group feature on Xbox One (Erreur lors de la...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error while trying to use the looking for group feature on Xbox One (Erreur lors de la...: Bonjour lorsque j’essaie de créer un billet pour rechercher des joueurs ça m’écrit “une erreur est survenue avec la publication de votre recherche de groupe” . J’ai essayer de me déconnecter de...
  4. Can't change privacy settings even though family features are off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings even though family features are off: Hi, I can't seem to change my privacy settings in Xbox. My account isn't connected to any family group and has never been but I still can't change my privacy setting. Your help is much...
  5. Can't use online features in Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use online features in Minecraft on Xbox One: I am unable to access the Minecraft Store, Realms, Servers, coins, etc. on my account. I triple checked my privacy settings and they allow for it (I even tried opening up my account's privacy...
  6. Xbox App for PC (Latest Preview) Advanced Installation Feature Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC (Latest Preview) Advanced Installation Feature Bug: I recently made custom folder for game installation after enabling the 'Advanced installation' new feature. I was told from the current issue exists in this latest preview is that the app cannot...
  7. What are the next OS features Xbox team is working on?

in XboX Insiders
    What are the next OS features Xbox team is working on?: I see a lot of interesting suggestions at Xbox requests thread. Looking at Alpha release notes, there is not much information. Is there any information that can be given to us? Or only Phil...
  8. Ps5 feature I would LOVE to have on my Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Ps5 feature I would LOVE to have on my Series X: I have both the Xbox series X and the ps5 and as much as I’m loving both consoles, there is a feature that the PS 5 has I would LOVE for the Xbox series x to have, screen sharing. I was playing...
  9. Advanced Installation and Management Features available for Insiders through the Xbox App...

in XboX Insiders
    Advanced Installation and Management Features available for Insiders through the Xbox App...: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Snap an app feature return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snap an app feature return?: So when I first purchased the Xbox One there was the snap an app feature. With recent updates this feature was somewhere down the line discontinued. After speaking with Microsoft staff I was...