When do I get my refund for a game I purchased?

Discus and support When do I get my refund for a game I purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently paid for Fifa 20 using my card, which was a mistake and I need the money back in my account ASAP, how long does a request take to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o S T A V x, Oct 7, 2019.

1. o S T A V x
    o S T A V x Guest

I've recently paid for Fifa 20 using my card, which was a mistake and I need the money back in my account ASAP, how long does a request take to process?

:)

o S T A V x, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Draama247 Win User

3. Drizzle 084 Win User

That is usually up to your bank. They can usually hold money for about 24-72 hours. But is varies bank to bank and/or credit card companies.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

For most banks it takes 3-5 business days to process debits back onto your account.
    This, 3-5 BUSINESS days, so you are looking at Wed-Friday window, most likely.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I have only ever requested a refund once and I got it back in about 3 days.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

You should give it a bit time. Normally it should be done in around 72 hours.
Thema:

1. When do I get my refund for a game I purchased? - Similar Threads - refund game purchased

2. Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle): This morning I downloaded the ARK bundle on my Xbox one... However... After a few hours the game chrashes and every progress is lost. So you need to start all over again. This happened 5 times now...
  3. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...
  4. xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]: 더 라이브 골드 무료게임인 줄 알 구매했는데 실 로 결 가 되어 환불 부탁합니다. xbox 계 : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Translation - I bought a live gold free game, but actually...
  5. Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?: I accidently purchased a game I didn't want to buy....but I saw a website saying that if I purchase a game in less then 14 days and the game was played in less than 2 hours, I can refund the game....
  6. Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...: Hello, I created a Refund Request for an Xbox digital game that was accidentally purchased by someone else in my family. The game was never opened or played. I requested a refund 13 days after...
  7. Købt spil ved en fejl. Bøvl med refundering. [Translation - Purchased games by mistake....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Købt spil ved en fejl. Bøvl med refundering. [Translation - Purchased games by mistake....: Nå sagen er den at jeg tjekker min netbank og til min store overraskelse kan jeg se at der er trukket 279 kr og tænker hvad pokker det kan være. Der er så købt et spil som jeg aldrig ville købe d....
  8. Accidentally game purchased refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally game purchased refund: My Son accidentally purchased a game amount is debited from my card but we didn't download it so is it possible to refund the debited amount? is there is any way of doing this...
  9. Refund on games purchased from Microsoft Store for Xbox one games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on games purchased from Microsoft Store for Xbox one games: Hi there I am in SA, and i PURCHASED 2 downloadable items 1: Just Dance 2014 - Full game, is it possible to get a refund from microsoft I forgot that my Xbox one S does not have a kinnect...
  10. I want a refund, about the purchase of this game Darksiders hk199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund, about the purchase of this game Darksiders hk199: this game Darksiders hk199,The game combined with the news that you first log in is 123 and three collections, but only 1 and 2 after the latest update, so I feel I'm cheated. I want a refund to...