When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

Discus and support When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/InvalidChickenEater [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/InvalidChickenEater, Oct 6, 2019.

1. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

/u/InvalidChickenEater, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Steam

Game Pass Ultimate does have beta right now on PC. As I understand it you need to use the Xbox App for Windows to download games.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

4. Candyman1SFT Win User

Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

Your PC needs to be able and capable of updating to 1903, if not the your PC does not have the ability to run the Game Pass PC (beta) It is the minimum requirement.
    Why do you answer when you don't deal with the problem I mentioned?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

Your PC needs to be able and capable of updating to 1903, if not the your PC does not have the ability to run the Game Pass PC (beta) It is the minimum requirement.
Thema:

When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

1. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)? - Similar Threads - does Beta end

2. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox beta installer does not respond

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta installer does not respond: I have purchased the xbox ultimate game pass , when i try to install the xbox beta app on my pc the installer does not respond after clicking on next, i have tried with adminstrative privilges...
  4. Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing: Still having the same issue as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-login-does-nothing-fix-tutorial/b926f6e8-ebdd-4996-a474-a15d0d71672b?page=1 the...
  5. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  6. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...
  7. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  8. How long does it usually take to get a beta build after signing up for the Xbox insider...

in XboX Insiders
    How long does it usually take to get a beta build after signing up for the Xbox insider...: When I tried to go update to the new dashboard, I realised that I was on the wrong ring (Omega) , and after switching to the right ring (Delta) , I wondered how long it would take to get the...
  9. Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset overdrive não inicia Xbox beta pc [Translate] Sunset Overdrive does not start Xbox...: Já joguei alguns jogos do game pass para pc, no entanto, sunset overdrive inicia, mas ao clicar para jogar ele volta ao menu principal. Alguém é capaz de ajudar a resolver este problema?...
  10. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...