When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

Discus and support When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/InvalidChickenEater [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/InvalidChickenEater, Oct 6, 2019.

1. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

/u/InvalidChickenEater, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Game Pass Ultimate and Steam

Game Pass Ultimate does have beta right now on PC. As I understand it you need to use the Xbox App for Windows to download games.
  3. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  4. DakkaRaptor Win User

Xbox Live Subscription Help

Agreed game pass ultimate does have gold included as well as beta for game pass on pc windows 10.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

I don't have any complants about game pass. it will be better when pc game pass is out of beta.
  6. Candyman1SFT Win User

Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

Your PC needs to be able and capable of updating to 1903, if not the your PC does not have the ability to run the Game Pass PC (beta) It is the minimum requirement.
    Why do you answer when you don't deal with the problem I mentioned?
Thema:

When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

1. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)? - Similar Threads - does Beta end

2. On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing: On PC Xbox beta app whenever I click the sign-in button It does nothing, no pop up login window or no redirection to a log in page. The app won't let me download new games or play online games, I...
  3. Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Rushmore (Insider Beta) Give More Activities?: With the Rushmore Insider Beta, does this mean that there is more insider content being released or is it a beta test for the new UI? I’m unsure. submitted by /u/GamingAndChilll [link] [comments]
  4. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  5. Xbox (Beta) app sign in button does nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app sign in button does nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/trevor_england [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone elses xbox beta app not work right?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone elses xbox beta app not work right?: So I downloaded the New Xbox app for pc today so that I could game with my friends as the xbox companion app for pc does not let you join someones party now. It does not let me join a party,...
  7. Does the Grounded insider beta come out today?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Grounded insider beta come out today?: I thought this started today, and I don't see it on the insider app. Does anyone know if this has started yet? *Just checking to see if maybe it's happening, but I didn't get in as some time those...
  8. Why does minecraft redownload as the beta

in XboX Insiders
    Why does minecraft redownload as the beta: I've used this app before on my xbox one s, and after I'm done looking through the minecraft beta I follow the instructions, but the only way to have minecraft redownload normally is to completely...
  9. Does your Minecraft world save after the beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does your Minecraft world save after the beta?: When the official update comes out for Minecraft, will I still be able to play on the worlds that I played on during the beta? submitted by /u/DrewS0524 [link] [comments]
  10. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when does gamepass beta end