When does the ChatSupport opens up?

Discus and support When does the ChatSupport opens up? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, on my phone the page at chatsupport says it opens at 0600-2200 pacific time? But its still not open? Can someone help me :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019.

1. IndicaBisse
    IndicaBisse Guest

Hi there, on my phone the page at chatsupport says it opens at 0600-2200 pacific time?

But its still not open?

Can someone help me When does the ChatSupport opens up? :)

:)

IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

A weekend without support is really messed up,yet be patient and report the issue when possible
  3. IndicaBisse Win User

Oh weird well just trying to wait then. I am from Denmark and be like what hell is pacific time! google is my best friend.
  4. IndicaBisse Win User

No just using The safari browser?
  5. {Parity} Win User

There is no official chat support any longer.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. choppyseize Win User

It's 9 am PST from my experience.
Thema:

1. When does the ChatSupport opens up? - Similar Threads - does ChatSupport opens

2. Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Insiders have anything to do with Controller firmware? Can anyone help me figure out...: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. It randomly and constantly disconnects for a second or two. It happens multiple times a day. I'll be in the middle of the game and it'll disconnect and the...
  3. My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it: I keep getting this message whenever i try to purchase the season 4 gamepass of MW a915590f-88e3-4267-a033-056deb7daf71
  4. Power button does not click on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button does not click on Xbox One: A friend pushed the power button several times pretty quickly in a row. Now the Xbox One doesn’t turn on and the power button doesnt click when we push it. Can it be fixed?...
  5. Xbox update frozen and does not install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update frozen and does not install: When i go to install an update on my xbox it installs to 20% and then does not install any more, i contact a xbox gamer and they said to contact xbox support, it does not allow me to do an offline...
  6. What Is Blood Balance Advanced Formula [READ CAREFULLY] And How Does It Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Is Blood Balance Advanced Formula [READ CAREFULLY] And How Does It Work?: Various people live with some arrangement of blood issue or a condition that impacts their blood's prosperity. It's definitely not hard to accept that there isn't something to be done about it,...
  7. Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?: It only happens when I first boot up my Xbox but I'll be ready to play something, and I'll go into My Games & Apps and then it'll just sit there with the spinning circle and never load the game...
  8. Why does Xbox enforcement exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox enforcement exist?: Why does Xbox enforcement team exist when all they do is ban people because they are trigger happy? Got banned for "looking for a group post." The same posts I have been making for months don't...
  9. Teclado Numérico do Xbox One S Não Funciona -[Translation - Xbox One S Numeric Keypad Does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Teclado Numérico do Xbox One S Não Funciona -[Translation - Xbox One S Numeric Keypad Does...: Bom dia, hoje de manhã me deparei com um problema no wifi, tive que reiniciá-lo, quando fui ao xbox para trocar da conexão 2.5G para 5G, ao escrever minha senha, o teclado numérico não funcionava,...
  10. Fortnite não conecta / Fortnite does not connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite não conecta / Fortnite does not connect: Sempre que eu tento jogar fortnite aparece "verificando fila de serviços epic" ou "falha de rede ao tentar verificar status do serviço". Minha internet está funcionando bem e estou com esse...