When does the ChatSupport opens up?

Discus and support When does the ChatSupport opens up? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, on my phone the page at chatsupport says it opens at 0600-2200 pacific time? But its still not open? Can someone help me :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019.

1. IndicaBisse
    IndicaBisse Guest

Hi there, on my phone the page at chatsupport says it opens at 0600-2200 pacific time?

But its still not open?

Can someone help me When does the ChatSupport opens up? :)

:)

IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

A weekend without support is really messed up,yet be patient and report the issue when possible
  3. IndicaBisse Win User

Oh weird well just trying to wait then. I am from Denmark and be like what hell is pacific time! google is my best friend.
  4. IndicaBisse Win User

No just using The safari browser?
  5. {Parity} Win User

There is no official chat support any longer.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. choppyseize Win User

It's 9 am PST from my experience.
Thema:

1. When does the ChatSupport opens up? - Similar Threads - does ChatSupport opens

2. Does latency kill?

in XboX Insiders
    Does latency kill?: Is latency as much as a problem to you as it is for me? In a nutshell: The custom Windows 10 gui deployed on the Xbox One looks great and holds much promise for upgrades. However the latency that...
  3. Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the letters gets from time to time broken? (Also my system is in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments]
  4. XBox One X does not start on powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X does not start on powering on: Well, folks, I am back with another problem with my XBox One X. The blasted machine has hardly worked fine even for a month without giving me any trouble. This time, it simply won't power on....
  5. Does Devmode exclude you from Alpha/Alpha Skip ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Does Devmode exclude you from Alpha/Alpha Skip ahead?: Does Devmode exclude you from Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead? If so I'll stop checking and be content with beta. I'd sorta imagine that being able to run unsigned code (in a separate sandbox) would...
  6. Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...: My current internet speeds are 200mbps down, 20mbps upload. Streaming to my Windows 10 PC (both console and PC are hardwired) is not great. I'm curious to know how it'll compare to streaming to...
  7. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!): É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X Tratar o...
  8. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  9. Why does my controller turn off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller turn off: I recently plugged a keyboard and mouse into my xbox and it works great. The problem is that i can only plug my headphones into my controller to hear the game and after about 20m my controller...
  10. Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know what’s going on with this message? I’ve had it for the last 30 mins: [IMG] submitted by /u/THORxxx0xLJ [link] [comments]