When does the Series X re-stock?

Discus and support When does the Series X re-stock? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been looking for the new Xbox Series X on the Xbox website but whenever I look it says "out of stock" Does anyone know when and how often they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam-87, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Liam-87
    Liam-87 Guest

I have been looking for the new Xbox Series X on the Xbox website but whenever I look it says "out of stock" Does anyone know when and how often they re-stock?

:)

Liam-87, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Liam-87 Win User

Thank you for the answer! Do you know or anybody know at about what time of day Xbox and other stores re-stock online?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft always try to get stock back in the shops as soon as they can, so it's best to keep checking, that way you should be able to get one before they go out of stock again.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Can bloodwake make it to the backwards compatibility list?

We'll have to wait and see what Microsoft does with the Series X. Maybe they'll re-open the bc program.
  5. COBRA MUSTANG Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

Similar problem here.
    Xbox Series X and on Xbox 1 X. Game fails to launch. Uninstalled and re-installed, no change.
  6. CarGuyB3N Win User

Xbox Series X|S and lower resolutions

Does the 1080p support go for both the Series S and Series X, or just the Series S?
Thema:

1. When does the Series X re-stock? - Similar Threads - does Series stock

2. Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games: My Xbox randomly turns off when I play nba2k22. I don’t have anything in the setting for it to do this and it’ll do it even when I’m just idle in the game. It has done this with Cold War and...
  3. Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox...: Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S does not work correctly (Fable Anniversary and Xbox Series S не работает корректно) Ошибки при работе на консоли Xbox Series S. Игра установлена из подписки...
  4. Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight...: Good day gamers, Do you also experience issues like freezing on your Xbox Series X? I have my Xbox Series X now for 1 month and a few weeks and have experienced console freezing on games like...
  5. How does backwards compatibility work on the Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does backwards compatibility work on the Xbox Series S?: I've got a lot of older 360 games and since the S doesn't have a drive, how do I get those games over to the S? I want to upgrade the 360 in my basement, but the kids are adamant that they be able...
  6. On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X/S, does turning off the "other devices can turn console off" setting...: I previously had a problem where turning off my Xbox One S would turn off the TV, which would turn off my Series S, due CEC settings working through HDMI for the new consoles instead of IR signals...
  7. Xbox series X does not seem to work in second turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X does not seem to work in second turn on: Hello, I encounter an issue in my Xbox series x after my second turn on. It would be really helpful if some can help me out. Below are the details of what has happened. <Issues> Xbox does not...
  8. Does ASA, Alpha, Beta etc cause hardware issues? Just got an Xbox Series X....

in XboX Insiders
    Does ASA, Alpha, Beta etc cause hardware issues? Just got an Xbox Series X....: Hi all, I've been an Xbox Insider since day 1 with my Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S. I've just purchased a Series X console and I'm wondering if being on the Insider program is worth it with...
  9. Series X does not play nicely with Razer hardware in most recent Alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X does not play nicely with Razer hardware in most recent Alpha build.: Hey all, I just submitted an official feedback report on this but was curious if any others have been having this. It used to be periodic for me but now it is every time I turn in my console I...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...: Recently purchased an Xbox series X controller, along with the Xbox game pass ultimate to try out cloud gaming on my phone. The controller's input works perfectly fine when connected via...