When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

Discus and support When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019.

1. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I claim it now?

:)

King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Could be after the E3 has finished
  3. King Johnny IV Win User

Yeah. Got them a little earlier. Sent through text so i am going to use them all and then get ultimate.
  4. Gupx UK Win User

I need this yesterday!!!

#awesome!
  5. MetalNutz Win User

These types of deals usually last between a week and a month. It's best to get it asap though because you never know.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I would jump on this ASAP. that's all I can say
Thema:

1. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end? - Similar Threads - does Game Pass

2. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate NO FUNCIONA [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate DOES NOT WORK]: Quiero presentar mi queja a la nueva suscripcion de pago Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, ya que al producirse el pago de la renovacion de dicha suscripcion y llegarme el correo de confirmacion... no he...
  4. Game pass automatic renewal does not requested

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass automatic renewal does not requested: Hi, You have invoiced me a renewal I have not requested, please I want you to refund it. Kind regards. 3edcb900-1003-47d1-b987-5e4a48e31fcf
  5. Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass "O item ... não funciona neste dispositivo"[Game Pass "Item ... does not work on...: Comprei o gamepass para meu PC e praticamente todos os jogos falam que n funciona no dispositivo, porque?? Comprei o gamepass para jogar os jogos dele, não para jogar 2 ou 3 jogos. [Translation -...
  6. Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.): i just purchased an Xbox One S, along with Xbox Live Gold, and Game Pass. I downloaded a game called Metro Exodus, one of the games offered in Game Pass. But my console says I can purchase it for...
  7. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate: do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the bank has not been able to authorize this method...
  8. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...
  9. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  10. Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?: I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my laptop will I be able to save on one and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when does xbox game pass ultimate deal end

2. when does xboxes 1$ ultimate pass end

3. when does xbox ultimate gamepass deal end