When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

Discus and support When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019.

1. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I claim it now?

:)

King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Could be after the E3 has finished
  3. King Johnny IV Win User

Yeah. Got them a little earlier. Sent through text so i am going to use them all and then get ultimate.
  4. Gupx UK Win User

I need this yesterday!!!

#awesome!
  5. MetalNutz Win User

These types of deals usually last between a week and a month. It's best to get it asap though because you never know.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I would jump on this ASAP. that's all I can say
Thema:

1. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end? - Similar Threads - does Game Pass

2. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...
  3. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  4. Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?: I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my laptop will I be able to save on one and then...
  5. Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]: O motogp17 do gamepass não está funcionando, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que estou muito adiantado e para esperar o lançamento do jogo, mas o jogo foi lançado em 2017 e eu já havia jogado na...
  6. Does every game require game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does every game require game pass?: I purchased a new game for my boys at Walmart. Fortnight....was told you don't need game pass. Come to find out yes I do. So now the question is... does every game purchased need game pass? I...
  7. Game Pass Ödemesi Yapıldığı Halde Gelmeyen Üyelik (Membership that does not come with a...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ödemesi Yapıldığı Halde Gelmeyen Üyelik (Membership that does not come with a...: Merhaba, bugün öğlen kredi kartıma 10 Türk lirası yükledim ve 3 Aylık Xbox Game Pass üyeliğini almak için 5.90 Türk lirası ödeyecektim fakat "ödeme yönteminizi değiştirin" yazıyordu. Karttaki son...
  8. Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?: Hi, I've just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and installed State of Decay 2: Ultimate addition. I am aware that of of the DLC's is not included (Independence day pack) but it does say that "in this...
  9. F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...: Eu ganho um erro 0x82D40007 quando tento entrar no jogo. Significa que esse jogo já foi retirado do Xbox game pass? Muito obrigado. I get an error 0x82D40007 when trying to play the game. Does it...
  10. Game pass does it work on a 360 box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass does it work on a 360 box: Does game pass work on a 360. Or do you have to pay for the game .thanks and hope to hear from someone. 190d31df-ff3a-4a7a-bbca-f189c9923c86