When I click Sign in on my xbox one

Discus and support When I click Sign in on my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I click Sign in on my xbox one it pops up for a milasec. and now I don't now what to do please submit the problem kinect is hooked up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evochronicle, May 23, 2014.

1. Evochronicle
    Evochronicle Guest

When I click Sign in on my xbox one it pops up for a milasec. and now I don't now what to do please submit the problem kinect is hooked up

:)

Evochronicle, May 23, 2014
  2. Xbox Live wont let me sign in

Xbox one won't let me sign in at all on any profiles at all and it doesn't pop up any errors and when I click on my account to sign in it won't do anything it just goes back to the home and won't sign in.

SuaveDragoon223, May 23, 2014
  3. My account is not loading on my xbox.

Every time I click something on my xbox, when on my account, nothing works. But when i unplug my internet, sign out (because if i click sign out on my other account it freezes up) and sign into another account, i can play any game, and do anything I want,
    but it is not connected to live. So someone please help me on what i should do to get my xbox live account running.

The Sneaky Seal, May 23, 2014
  4. When I click Sign in on my xbox one

Hey EvocativeArc522!

Just to clarify, are you having trouble signing in to your Xbox One and your Kinect is plugged in?

To get this issue sorted, I recommend checking out our Troubleshooting Kinect sign-in page.

Let us know if your are continuing to experience this issue and we will be waiting to hear from you to help get this sorted.

Mister Quimby, May 26, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey EvocativeArc522!

Just to clarify, are you having trouble signing in to your Xbox One and your Kinect is plugged in?

To get this issue sorted, I recommend checking out our Troubleshooting Kinect sign-in page.

Let us know if your are continuing to experience this issue and we will be waiting to hear from you to help get this sorted.
  6. SuaveDragoon223 Win User

Xbox Live wont let me sign in

Xbox one won't let me sign in at all on any profiles at all and it doesn't pop up any errors and when I click on my account to sign in it won't do anything it just goes back to the home and won't sign in.
  7. Shan_912 Win User

xbox live sign in minecraft android

Hi I am having issues trying to sign into xbox live for minecraft on android.

I recieve no error, when I click sign in a popup with my account pops up and when i select my account it acts like it is signing in, and then does nothing but return to the home screen on minecraft with the sign in button.

I have tried removing my account from that app and adding it again.

I have xbox live gold and want to play with y friends with xbox ones.
  8. IncredibleBow79 Win User

I cannot sign in to my account on Xbox 360 but I can on other devices

I almost got there. I signed into my son's account on my ipad and was asked to accept the new terms when clicking on xbox settings. After accepting it says to finish your parent needs to sign in and accept terms, when i click next I then sign in as me but
    it reverts back to my son's account. When I completely sign out and sign in as me, clicking on xbox settings does not bring up the new terms to agree. This is so ridiculous and a complete waste of money as the new terms have been since June so that's five
    months of being unable to use xbox live! Does anyone have any ideas what to do or how I contact xbox to get help??
  9. KaelinYami Win User

Xbox Disconnects every 5-10 minutes, but will hold for up to an hour.

^that's me btw. I don't know why but when I click sign it it signs in under that name with my college email that I have never used to sign up for xbox LIVE with. Idfk.
Thema:

1. When I click Sign in on my xbox one - Similar Threads - click Sign

2. Xbox one clicking and light flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one clicking and light flashing: Xbox one clicking and light flashing What does this mean? The clicking part just started .... Around every 2 mins it clicks and flashes 6c33d4dd-82e3-4adc-b924-6145d829a929
  3. Apps need several clicks to work

in XboX Insiders
    Apps need several clicks to work: Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this I have the Beta build on my Xbox One X (1910.190923-1911) and now without fail whenever I try to interact with a tile or launch an app I have to click...
  4. Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...: Have recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass and have successfully downloaded and installed both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Gears 5, however when trying to do the same with Shenmue 1 and 2 and...
  5. Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox making clicking noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making clicking noises: Hi there. Just wondering if anyone knows why my xbox is making these noises. It was bought as a gift for Christmas 2018 and has been for numerous repairs and has been replaced once as well. It was...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** 3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  8. Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live App keeps crashing when I click sign in.: This has been happening for months, and nothing I've seen on the forums and multiple websites have helped. I have done the following; Reset the app. "Uninstalled" the app through Powershell and...
  9. Xbox won't let me sign in or any options or click any options on the left.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in or any options or click any options on the left.: My friend and I were having issues with the GTA V online lobby, so we both reset our Xbox, His wound up working, but mine won't let me sign in at all, or even click any options to sign in,...
  10. I can't find my XBOX 360 account when clicking the sign in button nor can I download it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my XBOX 360 account when clicking the sign in button nor can I download it!: I have no idea what's going on but just yesterday (5/18/14) I couldn't find my XBOX 360 account on my xbox it just isn't there. I got the idea of downloading my profile cause it said if your...