When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ...

Discus and support When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i download a game it will say installation stopped i have tried alot of things and it still doesn't work is there anything else i can do about it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II SAVVAS II, Jan 14, 2018.

1. II SAVVAS II
    II SAVVAS II Guest

When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ...

when i download a game it will say installation stopped i have tried alot of things and it still doesn't work is there anything else i can do about it?

:)

II SAVVAS II, Jan 14, 2018
  2. BzRk PhoEniX
    BzRk PhoEniX Guest
    Trouble downloading a game that I've downloaded before

I've downloaded BO3 but then I deleted after a while for another game. A few months later I tried to redownload the game and when I put it in to download it will download for like 20 seconds and then say installation stopped. Any help? Please

BzRk PhoEniX, Jan 14, 2018
  3. NateHill1
    NateHill1 Guest
    Installation

When i try to install a game the message of installation stopped repeatedly comes and i cant install the game. This happens alot and ive done what xbox says to do and none of it works. Can anyone help me with this.

NateHill1, Jan 14, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

try giving your console a power cycle by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

CrazY1985, Jan 15, 2018
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things and stil

try giving your console a power cycle by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.
  6. pedroc50 Win User

Xbox live keeps dropping out on xbox one console.

no joy there the xbox just becomes non responsive after a while and dose not have connection for some 5min 10 min then it will work then i cant download my games as it says install stopped cant figure out what is wrong
  7. KEANUBRUHNNAKIHEI Win User

Call of Duty:MW

Thats the only thing it says, it will download a little

bit and then itll stop and say “installation stopped”. I only have 2 games on my system at the moment so im sure it has alot of space.
  8. SemTeK Win User

2 week Gold Account that came with xbox one not working

Yes, I tried a hard reset, didn't help. Thing is, I tried downloading the "games with gold" game (Crimson Dragon), which downloaded and started to install but then after about 15 minutes stopped installing and it popped up a message saying I need a gold
    account.
  9. Melchior78 Win User

Trouble installing games.

It doesn't work. It still say installation stop. My gamer tag is 100%. I restarted it by holding the on botton and unpluged everything. Waited 5min plug everything in but still nothing. The games doesn't even start installing it imediatly say installation
    stop.
Thema:

1. When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ... - Similar Threads - download game 5min

2. Games downloaded on the Microsoft store stutter a lot compared to games installed on Steam,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games downloaded on the Microsoft store stutter a lot compared to games installed on Steam,...: All of the games on my system can easily perform well and should perform well on my fairly high end system yet those that I download on the Xbox app and/or access through the EA app run a LOT...
  3. Game is not downloadable after 10gb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is not downloadable after 10gb: Bought my new xbox series s and downloading many games but even 1 game is not installing after 10gb and when I'm using my mobile data game is installing fast plss can anyone help me on this...
  4. A game download keeps getting stuck at exactly 39.3% every time I try to download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game download keeps getting stuck at exactly 39.3% every time I try to download it.: The game I am trying to download is Fallout 4 from a disc. I have tried installing it offline, updating my console, restarting my console a few different ways, clearing local save games, and every...
  5. Xbox series s not downloading games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s not downloading games: Hi there I cant get through to anyone on chat/or any other help options. My xobox series s purchased in November 2020 isn't downloading or installing games. Cannot play fortnite. Have...
  6. Can you download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox One without Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox One without Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I have a Xbox One but I don't know if you can use Microsoft Flight Simulator without buying an Xbox Game Pass subscription, or does buying it without a subscription only work on Xbox Series X? I'm...
  7. Can Xbox game downloads and game pass be shared by siblings who share a series a console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox game downloads and game pass be shared by siblings who share a series a console?: Hi. My 2 sons (aged 7 and 10) are planning to buy an Xbox series a to share. They would each set up their own account on this. If they both want to play Minecraft would they both have to pay to...
  8. how do i but a game and download it to my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i but a game and download it to my computer: how do i but a game and download it to my computer 48aed1e4-b85b-4792-b5bb-8569395c58d2
  9. can you download a game from game pass and still play it if the subscription ends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you download a game from game pass and still play it if the subscription ends?: I havent ended the subscription before and im unsure if i can keep gamepass exclusive games when the subscription ends. 4ec5014e-1070-42e6-b017-00e9f687b819
  10. I have a gaming computer that came with Window 11. I want to download Windows 10. Will it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a gaming computer that came with Window 11. I want to download Windows 10. Will it...: I have a gaming computer that came with Window 11. I want to download Windows 10. Will it override Windows 11? If not how do I get rid of Windows 11 in order to download Windows 10?...