when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now"

Discus and support when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now" ed63355d-71f4-4de5-97e4-345e1251dd3e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by berkem bidayet merttürk, Jan 10, 2022.

1. when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now"

when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now" [​IMG]
    it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now"

:)

berkem bidayet merttürk, Jan 10, 2022
  2. berkem bidayet mertt Win User

when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now"

no it didn't work it gives the same error
  3. Francia J. Win User

It seems like it does not detect your network connection. Kindly restart your PC along with your router.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.
  5. berkem bidayet mertt Win User

and now this is it

[​IMG]
  6. Francia J. Win User

I have also checked and there is no issue with Xbox Live server that means that reaching out to them will be the best option.
Thema:

1. when i go into microsoft flight simulator it says "we can't sync your cloud data right now" - Similar Threads - microsoft flight simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Dear Community, Since a year I can not connect the Autopilot of the Airbus A-320. When I click on the A/P pushbutton the green light comes ON but the plane doesn't become engaged. It flies...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Crash: Hi, I downloaded the Microsoft Flight Simulator and it crashes. After i set the first settings it crashed. I tryed again with safe and normal mode and it crashed again. I don't know how to fix it...
  4. Kernel power event 41 (63), especially with Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kernel power event 41 (63), especially with Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hello, I have been trying to solve this issue for months now without success. Really hoping someone can help. I have a new build PC (Ryzen 5800x, MSI B550 motherboard, Nvidia 3070 Ti GPU, Windows...
  5. Cannot reinstall MS Flight Simulator 2020 for PC purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall MS Flight Simulator 2020 for PC purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, I cannot reinstall FS 2020 on my PC. I was promised a call back by an expert but it never happened. You find below a screen shot that I hope can lead to some solution. Can anybody help me?...
  6. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: will microsoft flight simulator 2020 work on a xbox one 3f2beb89-e499-4fdd-9d21-40fade041c3e
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Manager issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Installation Manager issue: Hello, i've got a problem. The game is stuck at downloading. Once it hits 2.00 GiB of downloaded files the download freezes and drops to 0.00 Mbits/s Please respond ASAP im sitting for more than 6...
  8. 不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    不能夠正常起動Microsoft Flight Simulator: 好。本人早前通過PC的Microsoft Store購買了PC數位版Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year...
  9. What is the address for service of court papers for Microsoft Flight Simulator purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    What is the address for service of court papers for Microsoft Flight Simulator purchased...: I wish to serve papers on Microsoft for a claim against them. Can you please confirm the address 05d23485-a830-4cc3-8ba8-7c58408dfde2
  10. Microsoft Flight simulator installer not installing the launcher?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator installer not installing the launcher?: Ok, playing on a PC via Microsoft store and I download the 1.23GB installer which enables us to launch the game and continue with the rest of the installation which is about 160GB. It would...