when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

Discus and support when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i am on pc using the xbox app please help 37d43510-6a22-49de-b9ce-f937eaa9e384 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fishlog813, Dec 14, 2020.

1. fishlog813
    fishlog813 Guest

when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

i am on pc using the xbox app please help

:)

fishlog813, Dec 14, 2020
  2. FacelessMr mj Win User

Can't redeem a code

I just looked at the Perks on my own Xbox, and it shows two Survival Bundles (One for Xbox and one for PC), and it also shows two Fallout 1st months (Also one for Xbox and one for PC), and it says they can be claimed by 12/31/2021 and redeemed by 01/31/2022.
  3. SamQY Win User

Unable to redeem the gamepass ultimate perks on the Xbox App, "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little later."

Open the Xbox Game Pass app, click on your profile icon that is in the middle of the screen and there will appear the Perks.
  4. Sdlo Win User

Unable to redeem the gamepass ultimate perks on the Xbox App, "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little later."

Hey, where exactly in the mobile app can i redeem the perks? There is no such option available to me...
  5. Sdlo Win User

Hey, just tried that but when i try redeeming the Discord Nitro perk it gives me the message - “Claim this perk on your Xbox or PC”.
  6. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Other people and I are getting this same message in the Xbox app on a PC. In the meantime, a workaround that might help you is to redeem the Peaks in the Xbox Game Pass app on your phone.
Thema:

1. when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details... - Similar Threads - redeem perk app

2. Error when redeeming perk in xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when redeeming perk in xbox app: Hello, Whenever I try to redeem any perk from the box px app it pops up with the message: Sorry, we're having problems showing the details of this perk right now. Please try again a little...
  3. cant redeem perks

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant redeem perks: xbox game pass perk offers. Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk try again bit later is there a fix for this? e7f7595e-b856-4185-bde3-521ee22aec63
  4. Most Gamepass Perks are not redeemable. Any solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most Gamepass Perks are not redeemable. Any solution?: There is no way to redeem on either PC or Mobile, do not have an xbox so cannot even try. Mobile states use PC, PC gives error. I get this error always on all perks when on PC. This has been...
  5. Error when redeeming perks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when redeeming perks: when i try claiming any of them i get the message "sorry we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. try again a little later" ive already checked and i do have an adult...
  6. XboxGamePass perks impossible to redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    XboxGamePass perks impossible to redeem: Hello, i'm having an issue wth perks on the XboxGamePass everytime i try to redeem one i get a message saying : Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again...
  7. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass Perks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass Perks on PC: Hey everyone, I've been recently experincing a problem where I try to claim a perk and then pops up "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little...
  8. Unable to redeem xbox game pass Disney+ perk

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem xbox game pass Disney+ perk: Hello all! The issue: Whether on my phone (xbox game pass app), or my xbox, when I click on the notification about the free Disney+ month, it just takes me to a listing of all the perks, and the...
  9. Spotify game pass perk redeem error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify game pass perk redeem error: On xbox game pass ultimate I was given Spotify premium for 4 month and ive clicked on the link both on xbox and mobile and it either won't work or just says I'm not eligible, what do I do?...
  10. How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?: I've been trying to redeem a DLC code from the new Perks featured with the Game Pass membership. It gave me a code to redeem somewhere else, either online it said (I've not been able to do this)...