When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait...

Discus and support When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait starts popping in and out and the game wont go past the title... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mythwin, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Mythwin
    Mythwin Guest

When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait...

When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait starts popping in and out and the game wont go past the title screen.

Requesting phone support gives me an error.

Trying to chat with a gamer gives an error too.

Can someone help me get in touch with support ?

Thanks ! When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait... :)

Peter

:)

Mythwin, Jan 5, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait starts popping in and out and the game wont go past the title screen.

Hello there @Mythwin, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following
    steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  3. TomasSkorepa Win User

FIFA 19 Won't Start (XBOX)

FIFA 19 Will not start on my XBOX. When I launch it shows the new Title screen for about 10-15 seconds, then shows a black screen for 10-15 seconds, then drops back to the main home screen. Please Help!
    https://youtu.be/ddzWFsD8aupc

Black screen ! 😧🤬
  4. NujumHebat Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

Dear Mister Rush,

All possible senario

DLC Games

1). Power on the Xbox 360 with auto sign-in enabled

2). Navigate to the Games ** by now will see recommended games still circling loading icon

3). Navigate to My Games > Launch a game

4). Experience black screen

5). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

6). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze

Disc Games

2). Insert disc, then Play Disc

3). Experience black screen

4). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

5). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze

Customizig Avatar

2). Navigate to the Social

3). Select Avatar then Select Customize Avatar

4). Experience black screen

5). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

6). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze

Apps

2). Navigate to the Apps > My Apps > Launch a youtube

3). Experience black screen

4). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

5). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze
  5. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

When I launch the app. Nothing appears. It's blocked on a black screen and when I wait the app close. And I can't launch the app. It's bugged.
  6. onyxishere Win User

The game don't wane open

Sorry to hear it. Is the game completely downloaded yet? If not you'll need to wait until you see the Ready to Start popup on the screen.

If it has completely downloaded and still will not start then please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down.
Thema:

1. When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait... - Similar Threads - launch game starts

2. Digital Games will not launch Offline. Home Xbox is configured.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games will not launch Offline. Home Xbox is configured.: I have a Series X on Xbox All Access (monthly repayments, includes Ultimate). Ultimate is activated and the Series X is designated as the home Xbox. Today the Internet is down at home and no...
  3. Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games downloaded do not launch due error 0x80073CF6 (is not E203 OS update error): So I have an Xbox Series X on Alpha Skip Ahead with a 16TB external drive. The issue is all the games I downloaded yesterday (approx. 20) can't start and instead give me the error in the...
  4. Games won't launch without system restart on SX

in XboX Insiders
    Games won't launch without system restart on SX: In the morning, after having not played the console since the previous day, games will just sit on their splash screen and refuse to launch. After I restart the console, they boot up almost...
  5. Game took to long to start. Games not launching Anymore. Xbox so slow and sluggish. Help Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game took to long to start. Games not launching Anymore. Xbox so slow and sluggish. Help Please: Since the last 2 months my xbox started to slow down in performance until all games stopped working this week and if one does it takes 20 minutes to load. I have tried the hard reset. I also...
  6. Can't launch Minecraft properly v 1.16.200 - no buttons showing for starting the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Minecraft properly v 1.16.200 - no buttons showing for starting the game: Minecraft won't launch properly on windows 10 device, minecraft version 1.16.200. See screen shot below, see how there aren't any buttons? We've uninstalled and reinstalled it and the problems...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller started disconnecting last week whenever a game is launched

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller started disconnecting last week whenever a game is launched: I've been using the same Xbox wireless controller for a few months now with no issues, pairing with my computers Bluetooth. Last week, when I would launch a game the Xbox button would start...
  8. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  9. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...
  10. Games not loading or starting up when launch them on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games not loading or starting up when launch them on the Xbox one: I am on the Xbox one preview programme and for some reason since last month my Xbox one has been experiencing a lot of problems ETC last month my Xbox one would not connect to Xbox live and this...