When I load up a new game it won’t read any inputs on my controller

Discus and support When I load up a new game it won’t read any inputs on my controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I load up a game that says “press start” or “login” I have to reset my console because it just won’t let me do any button inputs even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kiddie_Kleen, Jun 27, 2021.

1. When I load up a new game it won’t read any inputs on my controller

Whenever I load up a game that says “press start” or “login” I have to reset my console because it just won’t let me do any button inputs even resetting the game or logging out won’t solve this I have to reset my console every time I switch a game (I am preview ring alpha on Xbox series x)

submitted by /u/Kiddie_Kleen
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kiddie_Kleen, Jun 27, 2021
  2. H3PA80R Win User

The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

I am dissapointed to. But I won´t get the subscription. Also I won´t buy any game of Bethesda on release date anymore. They always mess up their games. But that is just my opinion.
  3. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Left analog stick & D-pad problems

I would like you to follow the advice of the above posters in trying a new controller. I would also like to point out that games sometimes take input from idle controllers when starting up. If you seem to be holding left, right, or any direction when starting
    a game up, the input will constantly be used. A simple replug of the controller or restart of the game should fix the problem if that's the case. Happy gaming!
  5. skys7 Win User

MS! Ditch illumiroom invest in oculus

I won´t mess up my hair for a gaming device :p

I don´t have that big head. Gaming headsets are too big for me so. The hair won´t even fix the problem lol
  6. TIDY BOY JAMI Win User

Halo 4 announced via Xbox.com (plus Halo anniversary, Kinect sports 2, Dance central 2)

Another lame E3 from Microsoft. At least i won;t have to worry about missing any good games when i make the jump to Nintendo's new console.
Thema:

When I load up a new game it won’t read any inputs on my controller

1. When I load up a new game it won’t read any inputs on my controller - Similar Threads - load game won’t

2. Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and hard drive won’t show up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and hard drive won’t show up: I try to go to my games and apps and nothing pops up and when then very rarely do my hard drive won’t show up either. submitted by /u/Vib3z_Blaze [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart: So when I turn on my Xbox sometimes I’ll go to my games and apps and nothing will load and there will just be an infinite looping circle and also my console won’t restart I’ll hit restart the...
  4. Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S: So as the title says, there are times where my Xbox series S just won’t let me get past the main menu on some of my games unless I hard reset. The control works as I could have literally just been...
  5. Owned game won’t load saying the owner needs to sign in. I am the owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game won’t load saying the owner needs to sign in. I am the owner: I have NHL 19 loaded on my xbox from a disc. I play it often until this week and suddenly started getting an error saying the owner needed to sign in. I am the owner. I still have the disc however...
  6. Game won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t load: Call of duty cold war is loading up then putting me on a black screen then booting me to the home screen i have tryed reset unplug all the cabels out and it still is not working...
  7. Game won’t load assassins creed Valhalla

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won’t load assassins creed Valhalla: Hello I don’t know if anyone else is having his problem but it won’t let me load assassins Creed Valhalla f1dfc0ed-3956-4219-96aa-ba47ca0c3fce
  8. Game won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t load: All my owned games wont start or load the only games i can play are the gamepass games c3077795-b2e2-4001-97dc-d9317f2dce9e
  9. I just got game pass 3 months for $1 and Doom Eternal won’t load

in XboX Insiders
    I just got game pass 3 months for $1 and Doom Eternal won’t load: I only downloaded the campaign and every time I click on it it doesn’t do anything. Also the game doesn’t show up on the home page. submitted by /u/Guy-In-the-Mirror [link] [comments]
  10. My series x won’t load backwards compatible games like

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series x won’t load backwards compatible games like: I try to load into skate 3 and i get the title thing or whatever and then just a white screen same goes to my mass effect and anyother backwards games what the bleep is going on...