When i play Titanfall, afterwards I cannot use any of my apps!?!?!

Discus and support When i play Titanfall, afterwards I cannot use any of my apps!?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I finish playing Titanfall and I go back to xbox home none of my other apps will work. I select the app, it brings up some of them but only shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Animecypher, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Animecypher
    Animecypher Guest

After I finish playing Titanfall and I go back to xbox home none of my other apps will work. I select the app, it brings up some of them but only shows the name of the app for a few seconds then goes back to the home screen. After holding the power button
    down for a few seconds and turning the system off, then back on, it will work fine untill I play Titanfall again. Anyone else having this issue?!?

:)

Animecypher, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Cant download twitch on xbox one

Okay so i just bought the xbox one and I downloaded titanfall, skype and blu ray player but when i tried to download twitch it wouldnt work. I then went into my games and apps and found it apps under ready to install. When i click install, it does nothing.
    Any help appreciated

MrAsianLlamaGuy, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Bills317
    Bills317 Guest
    Xbox Live Core Services. What to do?

This crap is still not working. I cannot add any Applications to my dashboard nor play titanfall.

Bills317, Mar 13, 2014
  4. tplarkin7
    tplarkin7 Guest

A cold reboot will fix that. Hold the power button until it turns off.

tplarkin7, Mar 13, 2014
  5. tplarkin7 Win User

A cold reboot will fix that. Hold the power button until it turns off.
  6. Bills317 Win User

Xbox Live Core Services. What to do?

This crap is still not working. I cannot add any Applications to my dashboard nor play titanfall.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

cant play titanfall on campaign for xbox one,

Hey there Rancid! Are you still having trouble playing the campaign for Titanfall?

If so, to start things off, I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Titanfall. To do that:

• Go to My Games & Apps.
    • Hover over Titanfall.
    • Press the Menu button on your controller (the one with 3 horizontal lines).
    • Select "Manage Game".
    • Select the DLC and choose to Uninstall.
    • Select Titanfall and choose to Uninstall.
    • When the process has finished, press and hold the power button on the console for 5-10 seconds until the console powers off.
    • Unplug the console from the power outlet.
    • Wait 5 minutes.
    • Plug the console back into the power outlet and power the console on.
    • Go to My Games & Apps.
    • Select Titanfall and install it + the DLC.
    • When they have finished installing, launch Titanfall and try playing the campaign again.

If that still doesn't work for you, please post back and let us know exactly what you're seeing when you try to play the campaign. Are you seeing any errors, etc? Let us know and we'll hope to hear back from you! ^_^
  8. Piercedlip898 Win User

disconnected from xbox live cannot reconnect until after testing connection

Yeah I have a very similar problem, when I sign in I have to troubleshoot my connection for it to work. Even afterwards I can't use apps such as Netflix or Last.fm. It kicks me off of said apps and sometimes it says Error Code 1. I live in a dorm and when
    you use the internet on a computer you have to sign in via a webpage using a username and password, you also need to do the same using a Cisco NAC agent. Is there any way around this issue?
  9. i JUNG3R Win User

Xbox one weird audio problem

I have a similar problem. I'll be playing titanfall when my volume randomly turns off. When it does this it also makes it so I cannot talk while using the Wired Xbox One headset. I always have to keep resetting my console and it's just really annoying. But
    I'm not sure if it's a hardware problem or not.
Thema:

1. When i play Titanfall, afterwards I cannot use any of my apps!?!?! - Similar Threads - play Titanfall afterwards

2. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  3. Titanfall 2 xbox play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 xbox play anywhere: Bonjour, J'ai découvert récemment l'existence du système "xbox play anywhere" que je trouve très pratique. Etant un joueur multi-plateforme (Xbox One et PC Windows 10), je trouve le concept...
  4. ​ Tips For Playing Titanfall 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ Tips For Playing Titanfall 2: Let’s get the easy things out of the way first: Play the campaign. Use the campaign to experiment with different Titan kits. If you’re looking for place to practice the different Titan weapons...
  5. Xbox Playdates Canada Titanfall 2 Play date Feb 1St

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada Titanfall 2 Play date Feb 1St: Prepare for Titanfall this Wednesday February 1St with @NorthernZoot starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST #Titanfall2 # XboxPlaydatesCA bbe8d32e-8839-4768-96a3-b7b4a1dc8578
  6. Xbox Playdates Canada - Titanfall 2 Play date Wednesday December 18th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Titanfall 2 Play date Wednesday December 18th: Join @NorthernZoot and @78 This Wednesday for #Titanfall2 starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST #XboxPlaydatesCA 47743e6a-f3cd-4728-ab93-1053d071cf58
  7. Titanfall 2 - Execution Game Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 - Execution Game Play: I picked up TF2 on launch day b/c I loved TF1 so much - I was really looking forward to the single player campaign and couldn't wait to see how it would be. One thing I noted right off the bat, in...
  8. I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?: I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear but others not... I think was a problem of...
  9. child account cannot play titanfall 2 on one xbox, can on the other

in XBoX Games and Apps
    child account cannot play titanfall 2 on one xbox, can on the other: I own an xbox one and an xbox one S. I have my home xbox set up on the xbox one (not the S). There my child, who has a child account, can play all games I have, including Titanfall 2. On my...
  10. The game Titanfall wants me to sign in on profil whit multiplayer privileges to play online. ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game Titanfall wants me to sign in on profil whit multiplayer privileges to play online. ??: how do i check that i have that? 3464e7d2-6de7-4bba-a9cc-6289081b01e6