When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will...

Discus and support When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will not install. What now? fbc1b1b9-0e66-44f4-8c75-56aa62f05a65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesStaggs, Apr 10, 2020.

1. JamesStaggs
    JamesStaggs Guest

When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will...

When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will not install. What now?

:)

JamesStaggs, Apr 10, 2020
  2. TheRevenite Win User

When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will not install. What now?

Here's the strange thing about disk based games: Xbox will inevitably just download the whole game from the store. So while the store will not say you own it, the disk proves you do.

If you hit A on Manage, you should see the game listed and see if it's stuck waiting to download. If not, see if you can choose Uninstall All. For some reason, your XBox is acting like you've installed the game already. It may also be thinking the game
    is installed if you participated in the Beta.

You can also go to your games list and see if it's showing installed, if so, choose it and hit the menu button (the three lined button) and choose uninstall. Uninstall the beta as well, if you have it as it's now just wasting valuable space.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

favorite game of all time?

Doom soon to be Doom eternal
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

DOOM: Eternal - March 20, 2020

At the start of the new year, I promised myself(and my wife lol) that I wouldn't purchase more games until I atleast put a significant "dent" in my already backed up library.

But...… since DOOM: Eternal was originally set to be released this past November 2019, that one is fair game.... right?!? lol
  5. Protoxix Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

I will be playing DOOM Eternal this sunday!!
  6. Protoxix Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

I will be playing DOOM Eternal this sunday!!
Thema:

1. When I put in Doom Eternal to install, it goes straight to the 'Manage' screen, and will... - Similar Threads - put Doom Eternal

2. I want to put my gamertag onto a new microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to put my gamertag onto a new microsoft account: I have an xbox account tied to a Microsoft account. Is there a way to change the account this is tied to? Note: i do not want to change the email on the microsoft account using aliasis, i want to...
  3. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  4. Here's idea helping people put them good happy

in XboX Insiders
    Here's idea helping people put them good happy: Insider hub appy for Android submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  6. XB1-S HDD started clicking had a spare 2TB to put in OS/Firmware reinstall?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1-S HDD started clicking had a spare 2TB to put in OS/Firmware reinstall?: So I decided to upgrade my Xbox one S internal drive from 500gb to 2TB... Reason 1 I can hear a slight clicking and will put money on it's the HDD. Reason 2 I have no space and wasted money on a...
  7. Is putting “ II” in your gamertag not allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is putting “ II” in your gamertag not allowed: I tried to change my GT to “Jumacao II” but it said it wasnt allowed, yet “Jumacao I” is allowed. Also “Agueybana II” is not allowed while “Agueybana I” is. Is putting Roman numerals in your name...
  8. Putting my Game Pass Ultimate account on my child's W10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Putting my Game Pass Ultimate account on my child's W10 PC: The family has an XBox and I subscribe as GP Ultimate there. We all use the XBox and my daughter is a child on my Family account there with her own Gamer Tag. We are playing Minecraft Dungeons...
  9. When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???: When are you going to put xbox 360, 007 games on xbox one backwards compatabilaty , as the red ring of death stuffed my 360 xbox , so bought a xbox one so i could play james bond games , And guess...
  10. Games are not contingent to download when I put Xbox to instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Games are not contingent to download when I put Xbox to instant on: Not sure if this is an issue with Xbox live or an issue with the beta update from yesterday. Anyone else having this issue. They won’t continue to download unless Xbox is on submitted by...