When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message

Discus and support When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently set up my Xbox one s for remote play before I left on vacation. I tested it before I left and it worked, but now I get the error message try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rash2074, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Rash2074
    Rash2074 Guest

I recently set up my Xbox one s for remote play before I left on vacation. I tested it before I left and it worked, but now I get the error message try again in a little while we couldn’t connect to your Xbox at the moment. I’ve traveled over a thousand miles from where my Xbox is located. Am I too far away to play, or is my network not able to support remote play?

:)

Rash2074, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Yes, it could be the case!

If you're on a wireless network, make sure you're on a 5 GHz network, not 2.4 GHz (on a 2.4 GHz wireless network you may see some interference). See Using a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network below.

You can also try a different connection network to see if it corrects the issue!
  3. Rash2074 Win User

I did everything I could on the list that can be done without the physical Xbox as I am not able to access it. I restarted the app and my phone, I double checked the account and I checked for an update to the Xbox account, but nothing fixed it. The WiFi network I’m connected to isn’t the best, would that be causing these issues?
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

5. Mister Iffic Win User

video won't play in windows media player

HI alyse2008,

When you try to play the downloaded movie on your device, what errors do you get? Any specific error messages or error codes? Also, what piece of content is it, and what specific mobile device do you have?

Thanks!
  6. Mister Iffic Win User

Cannot play songs

HI MR BoSh 0115,

Sorry to hear of the frustration!

What sort of error messages or error codes do you get when trying to stream songs? And what device is this with? A Windows 8 PC, your mobile device, a Surface, etc? Let us know!
Thema:

1. When I remote play on my mobile device I get try again in a while error message - Similar Threads - remote play mobile

2. Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have issues with remote play beta to laptop 1366x768 rez?: Is there anyway to increase quality?Like its choppy while playing warzone its kinda hardso to spot players in the distance. Is there a way to fix this? My internet is 300dl/20mb up. submitted by...
  3. How far can Xbox remote play reach?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How far can Xbox remote play reach?: I recently went on vacation and I was wondering, how far can the Xbox remote play feature reach in miles? 453d474d-c90f-4bf6-a787-93f56e779028
  4. Its about the ps4 remote play app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its about the ps4 remote play app: I just bought a 19.99 dollars worth of mine coins but im playing in ps4 remote play cause my tv broke but when i tried to sign in it didnt let me also i had to pick the xbox section cause it didnt...
  5. Remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play: I dont know about the rest of you but multiple controllers are hard sticking left analog stick when playing remote play f8e279ee-bbe4-43a8-8ede-b0918d54af19
  6. Remote play NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote play NOT WORKING: "we cant connect to your console right now" . i played with remote play all day yesterday however today it wont connect. The test on my console comes back all green, i can control my xbox from the...
  7. Controller not working on Android remote play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller not working on Android remote play: Last week played GTAV on remote play on Game Pass app. Worked lovely with my venom wireless controller. This weekend only the RB button and the x y a and b buttons work. Tested controller on...
  8. Is remote play down or is this latest update stopping this?

in XboX Insiders
    Is remote play down or is this latest update stopping this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/demigodxl [link] [comments]
  9. Remote Play on Series X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote Play on Series X: Currently, I am using the remote play feature on the Xbox app to play on my Series X while I am away from home. It has been very useful, however, there is an issue that has been slightly impacting...
  10. Series x remote play hdr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x remote play hdr: When using remote play and still also viewing on the tv when remote play is active it seems like the series x disables hdr on the tv or makes the colors look weird or choppy kind of is this...