When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected

Discus and support When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox.com/xboxone/teredo Service info is unavailable I've done everything xbox support tells me and nothing works ive tried hard resets I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Troller xBlazin, Jul 10, 2019.

1. When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected

Xbox.com/xboxone/teredo

Service info is unavailable

I've done everything xbox support tells me and nothing works ive tried hard resets I've restarted my router nothing helps is xbox support ever going to fix the problem if they have already I've never seen anything about it online

:)

Troller xBlazin, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Troller xBlazin Win User

Hey there Troller,

As Randy has mentioned, I would advise that you go ahead with the Factory Reset keeping games & apps. Don't worry about the home console association this simply means that your home console won't be removed being that you are not connected to a network.

If these steps work then once you startup the console you will be asked to reconnect to your network and finish setting up the console.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
    I appreciate it but it didn't work
  3. Allebas Win User

First arw you able to connect any other devices to your internet? For example your phone? If not it might just be your internet and they might need to send a tech over. It could just be your modem/router is outdated.

If you can connect another device to your internet then it might just be your Xbox. You tried ever troubleshooting solution I can think of. You can check here to see if your Xbox is still under warranty https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Based on your post, I presume you've done the power-cycle first. The next thing to try would be a factory reset, keeping games & apps. To do so, go to Settings -> System -> Reset console. When prompted, be sure to choose "keep my games & apps", as the
    other option will wipe the console's hard drive, deleting everything.

Let us know what happens.
  5. Troller xBlazin Win User

Can you provide more details about your setup?

Are you using a wired or WiFi to connect console to router?

What type of XBox are you using?

This Support and troubleshooter may assist.

Let us know
    Set up : I'm using wifi and can't use a wire connection

Xbox type: I believe it is a one s 2Tb
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Troller,

As Randy has mentioned, I would advise that you go ahead with the Factory Reset keeping games & apps. Don't worry about the home console association this simply means that your home console won't be removed being that you are not connected to a network.

If these steps work then once you startup the console you will be asked to reconnect to your network and finish setting up the console.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected - Similar Threads - run multiplayer test

2. GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG "Meet The Robinsons " don't run.: Ok... my Xbox Live account is registered as a brazilian account. I know theres some limitations in this region (like the GWG episode in the begining of the month), but i believe this shouldn't be...
  3. My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

in XBoX on Windows
    My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!: i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor 4g ram and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600 - AMD radeon HD 8790M (im using a laptop) i think ive done everything that the internet said still nothing works......
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connected To Xbox Live but Running Slowly But ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connected To Xbox Live but Running Slowly But ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connected To Xbox Live but Running Slowly But Internet Speed at home is fast? Good thing I searched around before getting on the phone into a...
  5. Xbox One X games refusing to run multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X games refusing to run multiplayer: A few months ago, we purchased a Xbox one X as a replacement for our old Xbox One, which we still have, even if it's a bit tired. For a few months, the One X ran fine. Then, a few weeks ago,...
  6. MW3 Multiplayer running at 5fps Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Multiplayer running at 5fps Xbox One: When I try to play MW3 the multiplayer runs at about 5fps. Bought an Xbox partially to play some older games I can't on my PC, but I just can't get this working reliably. Half of the time I...
  7. Error when running test multiplayer connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when running test multiplayer connection: My Xbox One S says that my NAT type is Unavailable. When I run Test Multiplayer connection, it says Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues. When I go to network settings under...
  8. Multiplayer Running Slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Running Slow: I have had this game for Xbox One since it launched and everything has been fine. Recently, the game is running 'sluggish'. It was happening mainly on Double XP weekends or things like that but...
  9. Campaign Runs/Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign Runs/Multiplayer: I'm not too sure why Judgement isn't played too much, but regardless, I'm on it quite a bit. Playing both campaign and multiplayer so feel free to add me for any game time....
  10. Xbox One X games refusing to run multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X games refusing to run multiplayer: A few months ago, we purchased a Xbox one X as a replacement for our old Xbox One, which we still have, even if it's a bit tired. For a few months, the One X ran fine. Then, a few weeks ago,...