When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

Discus and support When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RalphFuerzas, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. RalphFuerzas
    RalphFuerzas Guest

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of my account, everything works fine, the marketplace works
    fine if i dont log in fo my xbox live, but if i do, it keeps on loading and loading, yes i tried every possible way, i tried deleting the app, restarting my phone, i even tried borrowing my friend’s account to see if it works on my device, but it was still
    thesame, i have an iphone 11 running on ios 14 beta, i hope this problem will be fixed sooner because it has been DAYS since i last played minecraft because i usually play it with my girlfriend.

:)

RalphFuerzas, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
  2. KieraWisti Win User

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any server

I’m having a similar problem. Ever since the Nether Update, I no linger have and of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit if money on them, and for all that money to be
    just gone, that’s really troubling. Also, I’ve tried to contact Mojang about other problems I’ve been having, and I haven’t gotten anything back since April. Please help!
  3. GuerreroJaguar Win User

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any server

I had the same problem, first I couldnt log in, then y logged in with data and after I succeded it told me my account config didnt allow multiplayer, but its the same account ive been on which ive been making realms and playing in servers. Ive checked
    and my account has multiplayer enabled
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft realms issue

Ok, I'm sorry, I think I misunderstood your initial question. You HAVE (or can have) a realm on iOS but want to set one up on Xbox. When you try to check on your Xbox are there any other accounts signed in at the time? That can mess with permissions to
    avoid smart kids from getting around the parental controls.

Can you see the realm you set up on iOS when you sign in with your Xbox? I'm not certain, but could it be a limitation of number of realms you can have? Maybe you can manage the existing via Xbox that's already set up?

I can't look up specifics for Xbox Minecraft Realm settings right now, but, alternatively, if you have a Windows 10 PC, you should also be able to get Minecraft there and setup a realm to manage from that? That might not work for you, so when I get home
    to a network that can visit "games" related sites for details, I'll see if I can find some further troubleshooting steps.
  5. loganyc Win User

Unable to join Realms on Xbox One, but I can on other platforms

I am an adult and my live profile has my correct name and DOB. The gamertag doesn’t use a child account.

Also, to reiterate, I’m able to join the Realm with this gamertag/account when I sign in and use Minecraft from

other devices, such as my iPad. It’s only on my Xbox One console where I can’t join. If this were an account level permission or setting issue, wouldn’t I be restricted from joining everywhere?

Thanks!
  6. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
Thema:

1. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any... - Similar Threads - sign live account

2. Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account: I want to play Black Ops 2 on my xbox one but everytime I'm in the middle of a zombies match with my friends, it disconnects my xbox 360 account from xbox live while i remain in my xbox one party...
  3. Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da Xbox Live [I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da Xbox Live [I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account]: Hoje abri o Xbox App e percebi que minha conta estava desconectada. Quando fui realizar o login, recebi uma mensagem dizendo que não foi possível entrar no Xbox Live. Chequei o status da Xbox Live...
  4. Not able to sign into Gaming account for Xbox Live features

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to sign into Gaming account for Xbox Live features: For the past few days, I have tried to sign in to My gaming account on Xbox but I constantly receive the error 0x80072EFD. I have tried many solutions, but none seem to work. I look forward to...
  5. Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara REQUIRES signing into Xbox Live account. Does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara REQUIRES signing into Xbox Live account. Does not...: I just bought "Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows over Mystara" on my Xbox One, which should be backwards compatible. As soon as I open the game and press start, it asks me to sign into my Xbox account....
  6. can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360: Ok, I can sign in to xbox live account on my computer, but I can not sign in to xbox live on the xbox 360 console, how can I fix this problem. I have paid for a game pass and have purchase game...
  7. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  8. I can’t sign into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my xbox live account: i cant sign into my xbox live ..... ive tried everything hard reboot ... all of it removed my account of my xbox nothing ... ive even changed my password i still cant sign in at all please help...
  9. Randomly get signed out of my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Randomly get signed out of my Xbox live account: This started with just my account. Now its happening to mine (Xbox one s), my roommates (Xbox one s&x), and my little brothers s&x, and a friends. (I get all the tecch issues when friends and...
  10. Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.: I turned on my Xbox and seeing that I was signed out, pressed the home button and went to the Sign In tab as usual. I clicked on my account, as it was displaying itself as normal with my gamer tag...