When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

Discus and support When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RalphFuerzas, Jul 1, 2020.

1. RalphFuerzas
    RalphFuerzas Guest

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of my account, everything works fine, the marketplace works
    fine if i dont log in fo my xbox live, but if i do, it keeps on loading and loading, yes i tried every possible way, i tried deleting the app, restarting my phone, i even tried borrowing my friend’s account to see if it works on my device, but it was still
    thesame, i have an iphone 11 running on ios 14 beta, i hope this problem will be fixed sooner because it has been DAYS since i last played minecraft because i usually play it with my girlfriend.

:)

RalphFuerzas, Jul 1, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft realms issue

Ok, I'm sorry, I think I misunderstood your initial question. You HAVE (or can have) a realm on iOS but want to set one up on Xbox. When you try to check on your Xbox are there any other accounts signed in at the time? That can mess with permissions to
    avoid smart kids from getting around the parental controls.

Can you see the realm you set up on iOS when you sign in with your Xbox? I'm not certain, but could it be a limitation of number of realms you can have? Maybe you can manage the existing via Xbox that's already set up?

I can't look up specifics for Xbox Minecraft Realm settings right now, but, alternatively, if you have a Windows 10 PC, you should also be able to get Minecraft there and setup a realm to manage from that? That might not work for you, so when I get home
    to a network that can visit "games" related sites for details, I'll see if I can find some further troubleshooting steps.
  3. KieraWisti Win User

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any server

I’m having a similar problem. Ever since the Nether Update, I no linger have and of my previously purchased content. I have no idea what happened, but this is really serious because I’ve spent quite a bit if money on them, and for all that money to be
    just gone, that’s really troubling. Also, I’ve tried to contact Mojang about other problems I’ve been having, and I haven’t gotten anything back since April. Please help!
  4. GuerreroJaguar Win User

When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any server

I had the same problem, first I couldnt log in, then y logged in with data and after I succeded it told me my account config didnt allow multiplayer, but its the same account ive been on which ive been making realms and playing in servers. Ive checked
    and my account has multiplayer enabled
  5. WPAK Win User

Minecraft Realms on xbox and win 10 edition

Hi there,

from what I understand (I could be misunderstanding) from the Minecraft Realm FAQ it should be possible to use a Realm across multiple devices.

See this text

CAN I USE MY REALMS PLUS ON ANY DEVICE?

Yes! If you purchase Realms Plus, you can access all the packs,
    your personal server, and storage from any device with Minecraft Marketplace
    as long as you’re signed into your Minecraft account. 

This is the link to the FAQ for other information:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-FAQs
  6. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
Thema:

1. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any... - Similar Threads - sign live account

2. Trouble signing in to Among Us with Xbox Live account on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble signing in to Among Us with Xbox Live account on Windows 10: I try to sign in to the account section on Among Us, and I get this message. What does this mean and what do I have to do? [img] 5cb3626e-cc40-48da-94ad-92072ac17502
  3. Something wrong with Xbox live,or Microsoft Account sign in in Azerbaijan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something wrong with Xbox live,or Microsoft Account sign in in Azerbaijan: So,When I try to sign in to my Minecraft,or Xbox live,Microsoft account(on my phone. On Minecraft Pocket Edition),I can't,basically. The "Sign In" button pops up,I press it,and as if there is no...
  4. I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One: So I bought Call of Duty Classic on my 360 on Feburary 13th. And as it was downloading it stopped at 79% and went back to 0. So then I cancelled it a restarted the download. This happened about 3...
  5. Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account: I cant play it say having trouble signing into xbox live account 9dc1cfb4-010c-4e82-b36f-130b8a6a0499
  6. My Xbox 360 live account keeps signing out when I log into my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 live account keeps signing out when I log into my Xbox.: My Xbox 360 Live account keeps Signing out when I sign in with my Xbox account on the consol. I bought the Xbox Live Pass it worked well for 2 weeks but now I have this problem i don not know what...
  7. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox Live. (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox Live. (Fortnite): [img] Does anyone have a fix for this problem? It started a couple of weeks ago when I gave my Xbox one to my son and he wanted to play fortnite. It never had a problem playing Fortnite before but...
  8. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live: Hi I've been getting this for the past couple of days when trying to login into Fortnite: 'An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live' I've never had this...
  9. Can't sign in into xbox live account on Xbox app Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in into xbox live account on Xbox app Windows 10: I spam click into sign in xbox live account on the Xbox app on windows 10 and does not sign in [img] 32847e35-9e54-4485-8350-584fcbd2f641
  10. Unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later: I'm getting the following error message when trying to log into Fortnite... an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live please try again later. Tried......