When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...

Discus and support When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i start my game it says give it another try our use a code and that doesn't work what should i do? 0f325cfe-dfce-45ec-bf9e-0659b89d74a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanFogle1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. RyanFogle1
    RyanFogle1 Guest

When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what...

When i start my game it says give it another try our use a code and that doesn't work what should i do?

:)

RyanFogle1, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. When i start my game it say give it another try our use a cod and that doesn't work what... - Similar Threads - start game another

2. At what age did you started gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At what age did you started gaming?: it seems to me around my 4 years, my father had buy a master system with alex kid install on it, since I do not stop playing continuously :) 75567cd5-e9fa-45e1-9d88-295d2b600e80
  3. Xbox Gamepass games dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games dont start: I downloaded ZUMA And PEGGLE using my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate and they do not play and when i start them i get a massage saying that they are disconnected from Xbox Live. Does any one know why?...
  4. Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game

in XboX Insiders
    Please wait pop up message when starting and app or game: Every time I open an app i get that pop up that says to wait while they get the app ready. This message is only supposed to come up on first run of the app or game. I get it on every game and app...
  5. Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps: Cant install any apps, tried hard reset. It's been a few days trying to install free app(amazon prime) the other apps dont install either. Been trying a few days.tnx...
  6. 360 games won't start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games won't start on Xbox One: I'm trying to play Portal 2 on my Xbox One but it's coming up with an error when I click on the game icon to run/install it. The error says "Something went wrong. Give it another try. If this...
  7. Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360: So the game i downloaded is a digital copy of "Destroy All Humans " an original Xbox and Play Station 2 game .. but rhe only way to play it is if im signed into my xbox live account and connected...
  8. I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...: Maybe it's because I previously played it using physical media, before going Gold? To be honest, even with all separed tabs, this is still confusing. Ready to Install should only show up games we...
  9. Immovable Start Menu shortcuts for Game Pass Ultimate downloads

in XBoX on Windows
    Immovable Start Menu shortcuts for Game Pass Ultimate downloads: This is a pretty strange question, I know, but is there any way to get rid of the shortcuts that appear on the Start Menu when I download a game via the Xbox (beta) app? I have a folder in my...
  10. Запуск игры от другой учётной записи. [Start a game from another account.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Запуск игры от другой учётной записи. [Start a game from another account.]: Добрый день. У меня есть основная учётная запись подключенная в Xbox. С неё я совершаю покупки и играю. Вопрос: Могу ли я, зайдя в игру, сменить игровой профиль на другую учётную запись и...