When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

Discus and support When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Herobrine27040, Jul 31, 2019.

1. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!

:)

Herobrine27040, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!

What Android Version is your Tablet?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Herobrine27040,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

I recommend re-installing the Xbox app from the app store on your tablet. This should install the app with it's most recent version, and then also restart your tablet. When the app reinstalls, it should also force you to sign in again, and try to invite
    friends to a party or send a message.

Please re-install the app and reboot your tablet and then let us know the results!
  4. John Seghers-home Win User

double tap option

Samsung series 7 tablet, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit.

I have experienced the lack of double-tap so far in Klondike and Freecell.
  5. JcTrickY Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

Still the same the app always freeze when i look into my friend's list...

I have no xbox one and i am silver...

So i think the app doesn't works for the silvers...

Because i put an xbox 48 hours trial code and the apps was working without freeze...

So look into this...

Cheers
  6. LoadingTom Win User

Unable to sign in Xbox Android

Thanks for replying. I installed the Xbox app on my tablet and I am able to sign in with the same network. But on my phone, it just kept loading(like my name xd). By the way, the network speed on the top is real-time speed, which means when I am downloading
    something the speed will increase and when I do nothing the speed will be low. The speed depends on what I am doing, so I think it is normal.
Thema:

When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

1. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant... - Similar Threads - tap username box

2. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

in XboX Insiders
    When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair: [IMG] submitted by /u/sleepyvengeance [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  4. Xbox one s tap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s tap: I want to ask a silly question.Anyway if i tap at the top of the cbox one s can i get it damaged?I have no disc inserted c6f39dc5-2f8d-410e-b9c5-88012c6d42cb
  5. Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work: The dashboard, menu and even settings buttons take from 10-25 button presses to work. This isn't my controller as the options flash when I press on A. I tried a system cache clear twice and it is...
  6. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...: Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it faulty....Then it crashes all the time for no reason,...
  7. Tap titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tap titles: Couldn't play this game lately! My son got upset! they kept freeze and closed window on own! Is there anything I can fix?!?!?!? Thanks, Rachel 64001fb1-5cc2-4bf3-a2c7-79c5febeca6a
  8. Dobbelt tap virker ikke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dobbelt tap virker ikke: Hvorfor virker dobbelt tap pludselig ikke i mine spil? Det stoppede mens jeg var igang med spider og virker nu ikke i nogen spil. fa3b217e-3ff3-42b7-9447-ff14a4cd9ca3
  9. Fix Tap Tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Tap Tiles: I have been unable to play Tap Tiles for the last 10 days now as I have been playing this game for the last 5 years and I quite enjoy it and it helps me to relax and I enjoy the challenges SO...
  10. Xbox One controller, registering repetitive taps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller, registering repetitive taps: Looking for some help, my Xbox one controller has been repeatedly tapping the 'x' for the last couple of hours. The button itself is not depressed in anyway and you can still click it (its...