When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

Discus and support When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Herobrine27040, Jul 31, 2019.

1. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!

:)

Herobrine27040, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!

What Android Version is your Tablet?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Herobrine27040,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

I recommend re-installing the Xbox app from the app store on your tablet. This should install the app with it's most recent version, and then also restart your tablet. When the app reinstalls, it should also force you to sign in again, and try to invite
    friends to a party or send a message.

Please re-install the app and reboot your tablet and then let us know the results!
  4. John Seghers-home Win User

double tap option

Samsung series 7 tablet, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit.

I have experienced the lack of double-tap so far in Klondike and Freecell.
  5. JcTrickY Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

Still the same the app always freeze when i look into my friend's list...

I have no xbox one and i am silver...

So i think the app doesn't works for the silvers...

Because i put an xbox 48 hours trial code and the apps was working without freeze...

So look into this...

Cheers
  6. LoadingTom Win User

Unable to sign in Xbox Android

Thanks for replying. I installed the Xbox app on my tablet and I am able to sign in with the same network. But on my phone, it just kept loading(like my name xd). By the way, the network speed on the top is real-time speed, which means when I am downloading
    something the speed will increase and when I do nothing the speed will be low. The speed depends on what I am doing, so I think it is normal.
Thema:

When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

1. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant... - Similar Threads - tap username box

2. Tap Tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tap Tiles: Have been playing tap tiles and today I got the message Cannot load daily challenge Error code 00200 on windows 10 How do I fix this. b5b66592-dd0c-493c-9530-dcb4374c55b6
  3. Xbox app console companion game DVR tap missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app console companion game DVR tap missing: I'm trying to find if there is something I'm missing. I want to use this feature but I can't find it. Iv had other issues with the app but have been able to fix them, is this something that can be...
  4. Xbox One S Clicking & tapping sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Clicking & tapping sounds.: Got it for the holidays & it's making clicking & taping sounds. They're a bit louder then on in the video & when I use open back headphones I can't really hear it. I'm just concerned & wondering...
  5. Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members: Hello! Thanks for the info, buddy! I'll take a look at Wreckfest. 81534094-ff27-4aad-a5ad-7c18d981d0d4
  6. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  7. RB Bumper is springy when when tap it

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB Bumper is springy when when tap it: My controller has been acting weird. When i press RB the bumper makes a spring like sound. Any help? 3bdb73ba-7260-4c44-a090-a28c16d4f741
  8. ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS))

in XboX Insiders
    ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS)): Please lets try and make this happen. :-) submitted by /u/A-damn1988 [link] [comments]
  9. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

in XboX Insiders
    When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair: [IMG] submitted by /u/sleepyvengeance [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...