When I transfer my minecraft world to my Xbox one from my 360, the buildings are all good but ...

Discus and support When I transfer my minecraft world to my Xbox one from my 360, the buildings are all good but ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody have that problem or know how to fix it? c8ddc1ce-1c2c-4a38-b59e-cf5e8376df00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KEWL BURD, Apr 25, 2015.

1. KEWL BURD
    KEWL BURD Guest

When I transfer my minecraft world to my Xbox one from my 360, the buildings are all good but ...

Does anybody have that problem or know how to fix it?

:)

KEWL BURD, Apr 25, 2015
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Would you use cross platform game saves and would in better or worsen your gaming experience?

I've tried it once. I transferred one of my Minecraft Xbox 360 creative world saves from my 360 to my Xbox 1, and it works fine. I can even make the world bigger to Small, Medium, or Large, but once I do, I can't resize the world and put it to a size any
    smaller. Also, all my items in the chests are in the chests after transferring the world to my 1. I did COPY the world before the transfer, so I still have it on my 360 and yup I backed it up again.

I have 1 or 2 survival worlds with items that will help me get the fire potion achievement. I have the 360 achievement but not the Xbox 1 achievement. Might try copying and transferring one of my good survival worlds from 360 today, to Xbox 1.

And it's all legit. I'm not modding. Early I commented I would be starting my mc worlds (mc aka minecraft) because it might stuff up. But the process is legit. I have a full friends list on Xbox 360, and only 20% of them have an Xbox 1. So I don't want to
    play alone working hours alone having hardly anyone to play with since most of my friends are on 360. If you transfer your 360 worlds to Xbox 1 and decide to resize the map world to a larger size like small, medium, large, you WILL WILL WILL SEE the effects
    of it, like a strong boarder in the environment/land/sea of the size limit of the map which is on Xbox 360, but it'll show the rest of the world depending on how big you've now made it.

smileskybird, Apr 25, 2015
  3. How do I transfer my Minecraft Worlds?

Hello I just got my new Xbox One S with the newest version of Minecraft. I am having trouble transferring my old worlds from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. I already uploaded the worlds to the Xbox One from the 360, but when I try to synch my old worlds on
    Minecraft: Better Together nothing comes up. Do I have to buy Minecraft: Xbox One Edition in order to transfer the worlds?

Mylo Xyloto34, Apr 25, 2015
  4. CherylGoff Win User

Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

Hello. Thank you for replying. Yes, I installed the xbox one edition, then transferred my 360 cloud save to it and then transferred it to the newer version minecraft. As I said the first world save transferred but thats all. When I try to transfer another
    world save it just transfers the first one again, even though I deleted it off of my 360.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Would you use cross platform game saves and would in better or worsen your gaming experience?

I've tried it once. I transferred one of my Minecraft Xbox 360 creative world saves from my 360 to my Xbox 1, and it works fine. I can even make the world bigger to Small, Medium, or Large, but once I do, I can't resize the world and put it to a size any
    smaller. Also, all my items in the chests are in the chests after transferring the world to my 1. I did COPY the world before the transfer, so I still have it on my 360 and yup I backed it up again.

I have 1 or 2 survival worlds with items that will help me get the fire potion achievement. I have the 360 achievement but not the Xbox 1 achievement. Might try copying and transferring one of my good survival worlds from 360 today, to Xbox 1.

And it's all legit. I'm not modding. Early I commented I would be starting my mc worlds (mc aka minecraft) because it might stuff up. But the process is legit. I have a full friends list on Xbox 360, and only 20% of them have an Xbox 1. So I don't want to
    play alone working hours alone having hardly anyone to play with since most of my friends are on 360. If you transfer your 360 worlds to Xbox 1 and decide to resize the map world to a larger size like small, medium, large, you WILL WILL WILL SEE the effects
    of it, like a strong boarder in the environment/land/sea of the size limit of the map which is on Xbox 360, but it'll show the rest of the world depending on how big you've now made it.
  6. midnytefairy Win User

How do I transfer my Minecraft worlds?

I'm having the same problem. Got an Xbox One S for Christmas, bought Minecraft for the Xbox One and now can't transfer my world from 360 to One.
  7. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  8. blckadr1980 Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

This may help if not , let me know

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Edition?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved
    world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your
    Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft for Xbox One?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old
    Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
Thema:

1. When I transfer my minecraft world to my Xbox one from my 360, the buildings are all good but ... - Similar Threads - transfer minecraft world

2. Minecraft world transfer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world transfer.: I have an old Xbox 360 world on minecraft that I want to transfer to MCPE, how exactly do I do that? 68902d4c-1516-4a7b-b375-9564760213ff
  3. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: When i go to my packs in the market place i get this message displayed The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to...
  4. Minecraft World Transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Transferring: Well, I have tried just about everything. And still nothing works. I can get it to load from my 360, but it will not sync to my X1. Anybody have any solutions to get this to upload to my X1?...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock - Transferring Worlds Between Consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Transferring Worlds Between Consoles?: Is it possible to transfer worlds between consoles on USB or cloud permanently (that is, without using realms where you cannot download the world on console)? When I get the next xbox will I be...
  6. Minecraft World Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Transfer: Ok I have tried to save my world off 360 Minecraft to transfer to ONE Minecraft but my ONE just keeps saying no old worlds found. I have asked the "experts"...... but nothing was resolved......
  7. Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10: Hi, I have a world on my Minecraft: Playstation 4 Edition, and I have wanted to transfer the world over to my Windows 10 edition. Originally, I thought it was impossible, but Cross-Platform has...
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition: how do you transfer Xbox one worlds to ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition: how do you transfer Xbox one worlds to ps4: All my xbox one worlds are not showing up on my ps4 isnt everything supposed to transfer over with the new update? 610bda52-0dbb-46b4-84cf-8de9496c87a1
  9. Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition: Hello - I have a minecraft world I have been working on for years on XBox 360 Minecraft. I was getting an xbox one for christmas, so I wanted to ensure I could transfer the world over from xbox...
  10. Can I transfer a Minecraft world From Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer a Minecraft world From Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android?...: it's possible transfer the file of a Minecraft world from Nintendo switch to Minecraft for Android? Español: ¿Es posible transferir el archivo de un mundo de Minecraft para nintendo Switch a...