When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

Discus and support When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Feb 26, 2020.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

/u/earmack, Feb 26, 2020
  2. shinagami69 Win User

Gah, why can't I upgrade my account to an adult?

From what I remember when seting up a child account an adult has to enter a password (I think it may be linked to an live id). When upgradeing a child account the password will have to be used to confirm the account holder is now an adult and not just some
    kid trying to bypass the child account his parents put on his xbox.
  3. OpzMaHaloSlipd Win User

Refund

My kid did this back last year, there is an option in the settings so that you have to enter your Microsoft password when making purchases. Unfortunately my kid is too smart for a passcode and worked out the pattern from watching me lol and even now I
    have to use my xbox app to enter passwords as he can see me entering password on screen 🙈.... The joys of them learning to read 🤣
  4. banky71 Win User

trying to buy something on fortnight and it is asking for a 6 digit pass key...I never set one up

try this.

When you are prompted to enter your passkey on the console, enter any six-digit combination three times.

After you enter a passkey three times, Xbox One will prompt you to enter your Microsoft account password. Type your password.

Select Make a new passkey.

Enter a new passkey, and then enter it again to confirm.

if you don't know your password you'll have to reset that as well.
  5. LastSpartan94 Win User

Parent's email doesn't work...

When i try to add a friend, it asks me for the password of my parent's account... I enter the password, but then it displays the message "You cannot log in using your Windows Live ID credentials" (translated by google translator) and i'm sure that the password
    is correct!
  6. EndersGame485 Win User

Charged for QUBE 2 Games with Gold

Did you notice if the price was shown when you confirmed the "purchase" ?

It should show "Free" when the Game With Gold promo is enabled.
    it did show free before signing in with my password, i entered my password and hit "A" twice, when doing this the fist one, entered the password, and the second time there was a delay and it purchased the game, the only reason i noticed the charge was because
    i got an email with the confirmation.
Thema:

1. When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my... - Similar Threads - try add game

2. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  3. This keeps popping up as I try to add payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This keeps popping up as I try to add payment: My son requested money for his Xbox game. I am trying to add the funds. It won't allow me. I have reentered the card data and have used it on this computer between the requests. Can you help me?...
  4. When I removed my account and tried to add it back on it says it already an account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I removed my account and tried to add it back on it says it already an account that...: I removed my account off the xbox when it wasn’t letting me sign in and i tried to add it back on my xbox and its not allowing me 73bb18b2-c0a4-43ad-a2af-622c70f4346c
  5. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  6. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  7. cant download(some)games&cant add a payment info yet Microsoft take 1$ every time I try!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download(some)games&cant add a payment info yet Microsoft take 1$ every time I try!: I have an account that was with an US region, and at that time I didn't put any credit card with it. and it was on Xbox 360. Then I bought Xbox one and changed the region to Saudi Arabia region...
  8. When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ...: So i want to download this free backwards compatible game called Grid 2 but it says "Show Price" instead of buy. I have Gold membership. I would want to have help before 16th day.So when i press...
  9. Trying to Add a person to game w existing account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Add a person to game w existing account: I have an account for myself and have an account for my son. I have been trying to add my son to the xbox 1 we got for xmas! I have everything Microsoft has asked me to do! The last step, after my...
  10. Im trying to add my new credit card to buy some games but it say exceed of tries come back in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to add my new credit card to buy some games but it say exceed of tries come back in ...: When I try add my credit card on the website this long error code pops up. 30450-DmilKAAAAAAAAAAA-07607f07-59fd-45c2-a00a-f857f364d0b9 microsoft plz help me 66718905-dddc-4d16-872e-5e3997790699