When I try and record what happened by pressing the “xbox button” and then “X”, instead my...

Discus and support When I try and record what happened by pressing the “xbox button” and then “X”, instead my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone knowhow to fix this? 8caf206a-1b9f-44fb-b323-5aa56143e91d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gogreen KFM, Feb 25, 2020.

1. gogreen KFM
    gogreen KFM Guest

When I try and record what happened by pressing the “xbox button” and then “X”, instead my...

Does anyone knowhow to fix this?

:)

gogreen KFM, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

When I try and record what happened by pressing the “xbox button” and then “X”, instead my xbox records what happens.

Wait are saying it's not recording what has passed but rather starts recording at that moment you press it?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

When I try and record what happened by pressing the “xbox button” and then “X”, instead my xbox records what happens.

4. djmistaspot Win User

Is it recording or is it broadcasting?
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Captures not recording the entire duration preferred

To capture what just happened:

1. Start your game and play as usual.
    2. When something cool happens and you want to record it, press the Xbox button
      to open the guide, and then press the
      X button to grab the last 30 seconds.
    To capture a screenshot instead, press the Y button
    instead of the X button

Note The screenshot is taken when you press the
    Xbox button . Pressing the
    Y button saves it.

To capture what's going to happen next:

1. Start your game. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Press the View button
      , and then select Record from now. Depending on your game clip resolution and available storage space, clips can last up to 10 minutes (capturing to internal storage) or 1 hour (capturing to external storage).
    3. To end the clip, open the guide and press the X button
      . You'll get a message when your clip is saved.
    To see your captures, select Manage captures. Select any capture to see what you can do with it.

To set your clip resolution and capture location, press the
    Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to
    Broadcast & capture > Advanced settings.

Note Saving and sharing screenshots requires Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you don’t have a subscription, you can take screenshots on another home Xbox as long as someone with Xbox Live Gold is signed
    in. For more info, see
    Using Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate sharing features on Xbox One
  6. koezz264 Win User

Xbox Game Captures too short

I dont know hoelw to change it so you can just press record what happened but; If you press the home button, go to the right to Capture & Share, press record what happened and how long you want to record you can record what you want.
Thema:

1. When I try and record what happened by pressing the “xbox button” and then “X”, instead my... - Similar Threads - try record happened

2. Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR: Can't record right now. Try again later.: Hi, So I have this problem since I a few months. Previously I could record. But I can't now. It says 'Can't record right now. Try again later' when hitting record....
  3. Xbox Game Bar - "Cannot record now - try later" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - "Cannot record now - try later" message: Hello, The app "Xbox Game Bar" doesn't work anymore ( whatever game I tried ( full screen or not ) , it doesn't work ). I already tried common "solutions" to this problem : resetted /...
  4. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  5. Game Bar "Recording Isn't Working Error: 2147942487" when trying to record Microsoft Teams...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar "Recording Isn't Working Error: 2147942487" when trying to record Microsoft Teams...: I get this error after trying to record Microsoft Teams window using Win+Alt+R: [img] I can record other windows successfully using this method (Chrome, VirtualBox, others..) After this error...
  6. 使用xobx进行录制显示“目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试”[Recording with xobx "Unable to record at this time, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xobx进行录制显示“目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试”[Recording with xobx "Unable to record at this time, please try...: 之前按照网上看到有教程说修改gamedvr注册表关闭xbox可以提升游戏帧数,导致现在录制功能不可用,在参照别人的电脑dvr注册表值修改回来之后发现录制功能依然不可用,重置过xbox,也卸载重装过,现已经陷入绝望 [Translation - According to the online to see a tutorial said to modify the gamedvr...
  7. Gamebar "Can't record right now, try again later."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamebar "Can't record right now, try again later.": I have been trying to record minecraft or another software for the past month or 2 with gamebar but it always says "can't record right now try again later" please help me!...
  8. there's nothing to record. play some more and try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there's nothing to record. play some more and try again: I have Desktop PC which is windows 10 64 bit, corei7 (2.67 GHz) with 12 GB ram & 2 GB Graphic card (Nvida GeForce GT 610) . I want to record record game play, i have made account of live.com for...
  9. There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again: hi can someone help me plz I have been recording gameplay using the game dvr on the Xbox app but now when I try to use it, it says There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again if...
  10. Trying to play recording (02-800705b4; Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play recording (02-800705b4; Xbox 360): Hey, y'all. I've been trying to playing one of my new recordings, but I get 02-800705b4 every time I try to. I first got it when I converted one of the .wav files to .mp3, and it still happened...