When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes

Discus and support When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Not sure why but every time i try to log into microsoft my MCPE crashes every time 13e9c852-2e5d-4078-81be-1c4a8d4c56db Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DaEarthlingNeedsHelp, Jan 20, 2020.

1. When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes

Not sure why but every time i try to log into microsoft my MCPE crashes every time

:)

DaEarthlingNeedsHelp, Jan 20, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DaEarthlingNeedsHelp,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Minecraft: Pocket Edition is crashing every time you try to log in to the game. Do you see any error message when you log in to the
    Microsoft or
    Xbox websites with your Microsoft account? We recommend checking the game for any updates through the application or the app store on your device. If this does not resolve the issue, we suggest
    uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. shirohimee Win User

My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?
    edit: now i need to relog the app twice in order to make the game working correctly.
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in

Have you considered contacting your phone provider? It could be the phone/phone OS and not the game.
  6. Anıl Yanık Win User

Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in

I don't think so. I can play before this with same phone. And i searched and so many people have same issue and they problem didn't solve too.
Thema:

1. When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes - Similar Threads - try log microsoft

2. When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...: "There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no message or alert that there is something...
  3. Have been given new gamertag while trying to log in, how to get my account back?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been given new gamertag while trying to log in, how to get my account back?!: I don't know what I've done. My daughter has had xbox one for a year now so has a profile, I have logged in on the pc and it has given her a new profile and user name, how do I get rid of this and...
  4. When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...: Does this delete all my data for every game fc51182d-05fc-4555-9f6a-e670c6b782c6
  5. We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried log you to your microsoft account bit someting went wrong: I dont know what to do? And it is on ps4. 1131d653-3bc7-4884-9803-efb3d4bc8063
  6. Trying to log into epic games using Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into epic games using Microsoft: I have tried everything but i recently got the merry mint pickaxe code and i tried to log into epic games using xbox but it just says “There was an error processing the credentials from the...
  7. 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...: 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist online,what i need to do,thx!!!! 10225b01-4f1f-48a9-8196-eabd03156b04
  8. ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

in XBoX on Mobile
    ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.: Can we please have a resolution to this issue?. Previous thread was locked on 23 Oct by Amber 95 with no solution. Can log in on PC, issue has recently emerged only on Android. Android device...
  9. Trying to log in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to log in to my Microsoft account in Minecraft: After I hit log-in it just tells me I could not be logged in and I should try later It also gives me the error code 0x8015DC0C I went to the page that error code led me too, but there it just...
  10. Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.: The email address HAS been verified and these pages allow us to log in to thisaccount with no problem using the same details. We need to add 3 months gold membership and simply can not even log...