When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

Discus and support When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So. as written in the title, I get this error when I try making a looking for group post. I tried reseting the app and everything, but it didn't solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SplashFruitMC, May 1, 2022.

1. When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

So. as written in the title, I get this error when I try making a looking for group post. I tried reseting the app and everything, but it didn't solve the issue. Any help is much appreciated! Here's a screenshor if it helps:

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem... [​IMG]

:)

SplashFruitMC, May 1, 2022
  2. SplashFruitMC Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Done that and it still won't let me post.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem posting your Looking For Group"

Add a phone number and you need to verify it
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SplashFruitMC! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please confirm that you have the join clubs option active in your privacy settings

https://account.xbox.com/settings

After that log in here

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

And add a contact method to your profile, this would verify your account and you will be able to create post again
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Sure, then you will need to contact direct support, on the Xbox contact us site, don't select community answers, choose support agent
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

In the account information section
Thema:

When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

1. When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem... - Similar Threads - try post Looking

2. I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...: I will be taking documentation and several pictures receiving these events. 3607e726-2f1d-4694-93e4-9d6b858c3a73
  3. I've received a comms ban for trying to post a LFG, why was it flagged?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've received a comms ban for trying to post a LFG, why was it flagged?: 'Selling rare cars: Performante, 2020 Mustang GT500, CCGT, etc.' was the LFG. Why on earth was this flagged? 1ab70182-ef64-4f97-a4e9-29292288701a
  4. I got suspended for trying to post a group

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for trying to post a group: I got suspended for trying to post the following I need a girl who lives in New York why? I had a very bad day and I was wondering what what the problem was and I put nothing inappropriate. I am a...
  5. My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.: I can’t make or join any looking for group posts, I have reset my Xbox multiple times and did restarts and nothing did anything. adf7cd58-5482-4d6c-b510-369053271d9d
  6. Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Windows 10 Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with...
  7. Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with them and the...
  8. Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group: Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group in minecraft ı can click create post but after that game bar stops and closes f230ae19-71fa-4e9e-8872-6f7db9f7beed
  9. Looking for Group Post "Sorry try again".

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for Group Post "Sorry try again".: Okay so I don't know what exactly the problem is, when I put a random set of letters with the same tags it posted it. When a write my desired post it doesn't want to work. I tried again after I...
  10. i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!: So this has been happening for about a day now it was fine before but now since the 21/12/2017 it wont let me put up posts for some weird reason and comes up with this message 'That Did Not Work,...