When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...

Discus and support When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code: "The Application was unable to start correctly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaHi_Infinity, May 18, 2021.

1. When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...

When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:

"The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000369). Click OK to close the application."

I am unable to find anything relating to this error code via internet search or searching on the MS support community. Can you advise why I can't run this program?

I've actually played this game before on this very same PC - although it may have been installed on a different hard drive - It ran great, my machine had no issues running at 60+FPS.

Thanks for the help!

:)

MaHi_Infinity, May 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Cant download any game pass games onto pc.

Doom Eternal is available for the console through Game Pass, but not PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC. It doesn't change what games are available on Game Pass. Doom Eternal is available with Game Pass for PC.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Doom eternal game pass on pc

doom eternal is available on pc from steam or bethesda, yes microsoft are buying them but that has not been finalised yet until next year, chromebook will not run doom eternal unless your running and android OS and using xcloud.
  5. williamNylander roja Win User

No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

I get it via game pass, reset the pc dont work the error code is 0x803f8001
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Doom (2016) Looking to Purchase, Question about Xbox One X Performance

you can get doom 2016 for pc for the steam version from multiple places for £4.99 or less, doom eternal i paid just £29 for.

besides doom 2016 is really dead on xbox, i could never find a lobby online, pc version always find a lobby no issues.
Thema:

When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...

1. When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:... - Similar Threads - try run Doom

2. Visual Studio hangs when trying to run C++ UWP project on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visual Studio hangs when trying to run C++ UWP project on Xbox One: I'm trying to run an UWP app on the Xbox One. I've followed the tutorial here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/development-environment-setup Running the blank UWP C#...
  3. I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to: so basically i get stuck at the front page where i can sign in or enter a code on the xbox app for cloud gaming. after a few tries i am able too put my credentials in and my avatar comes up but it...
  4. Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox goes to no signal after trying to run game: So i have been having this problem were i try to play a game and it goes to the logo screen but after around 5 seconds it turns black then goes to a no signal screen as if the hdmi cord was pulled...
  5. Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.: I bought the Deluxe MSFS on DVD's and up to Monday everything was fine and I could click on the icon and the game would start but on Tuesday instead of MSFS screen it went to Microsoft store and...
  6. My 144hz 1920 x 1080p monitor does not support my Xbox Series S while trying to run 120hz ?

in XboX Insiders
    My 144hz 1920 x 1080p monitor does not support my Xbox Series S while trying to run 120hz ?: I’ve just recently picked up an Xbox Series S and have been trying to run 120hz. I’ve had much trouble trying to set it up as it says my TV does not support the option to run 120hz. My current...
  7. Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run: So one day I was playing roblox with my friend and then my xbox turned off, so I turned back one then once the xbox restart screen stopped it turned off again and would not turn back on (this xbox...
  8. Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run: So one day I was playing roblox with my friend and then my xbox turned off, so I turned back one then once the xbox restart screen stopped it turned off again and would not turn back on (this xbox...
  9. Error when trying to run game from Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to run game from Game Pass for PC: I have downloaded and installed Wasteland 3 from Game Pass and when I try to run it I get the following error [img] Has anybody come across this before? Thanks in advance...
  10. Endless issues trying to install and run Forza Hor. 4 on PC Win 10

in XboX Insiders
    Endless issues trying to install and run Forza Hor. 4 on PC Win 10: First it was crashing on launch, now it says it's not installed when it clearly is. I don't understand, all I want to do is play the game I just bought. I can't even launch it and it no longer...