When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...

Discus and support When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just want to be able to see the sign in page to enter my new mircrosoft account. It won't let me out of the recover page even though I deleted the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by elsie0703, Apr 15, 2021.

1. elsie0703
    elsie0703 Guest

When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...

I just want to be able to see the sign in page to enter my new mircrosoft account. It won't let me out of the recover page even though I deleted the app and redownloaded it. Everytime I click onto the sign in page it just goes straight to the recover page. I tried contacting Microsoft months ago and still haven't heard anything.

:)

elsie0703, Apr 15, 2021
  2. BeachGurl_675 Win User

Microsoft account was stolen

Thank you for the response! I have a call back time with Microsoft to hopefully recover my account. I will try the Pass Key option next time. The last time I recovered my account a few days ago, I added the 2-step verification. Within 2 days the hacker
    was able to hack my account and change my email to his. And, now, when I try to sign into my account, Microsoft says it doesn't exist.
  3. CookieCamo Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
    This is a mix for the two people, my Microsoft account crashes when I sign in to Minecraft.

I don't know what to do I have tried to do my best by my self and that failed. and I hope your week is going well and I wish you the best this week.
  4. GazaCortero Win User

I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't play it on my Windows 10

Why i can't play using my Microsoft account on my minecraft pocket edition
  5. KayleighT1997 Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
  6. chadFL Win User

Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”. There is no way I can remove or log out of this account, and even
    when i click on “Sign in with a Microsoft Account” I go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect, type in the code, login with my new Microsoft Account, and it says “You’re now signed in to Minecraft for Playstation 4. You can safely close this window.” But then on
    my playstation it continues to say i’m connect with an account but tells me to sign in with an account.

Please tell me if i’m doing something wrong or what do i need to do?
    same
Thema:

1. When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover... - Similar Threads - try sign microsoft

2. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. ": Hello, I decided to go on Minecraft after a while but when I tried to log in it said " We tried to sing you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " I've tried looking for...
  3. Error code 801540A9 when trying to sign in to Microsoft account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801540A9 when trying to sign in to Microsoft account on Xbox 360: I’m trying to sign in to my microsoft account on my Xbox 360 via the download profile action (this is the only option for signing in to a microsoft account my xbox gives me), but everytime I do it...
  4. Why oh why is it saying try again in 24hrs to sign into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why oh why is it saying try again in 24hrs to sign into Microsoft account: Must wait 24hrs before trying agsin c768ff06-f060-4ec2-aa1b-4117797e7c53
  5. "we tried signing into your microsoft account, but something went wrong" regarding to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "we tried signing into your microsoft account, but something went wrong" regarding to...: The other day i got online to play minecraft with my partner , and he told me he couldn't see my server or that i was even online, and nether could i see him as well. So i restarted the game, then...
  6. Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft: Every time I try to sign in to Microsoft account it always crashes, which means I can't play with friends, when I first got the game on my android phone it worked great, I played for 2 months with...
  7. I keep trying to sign into my microsoft account and it keeps saying *this account doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep trying to sign into my microsoft account and it keeps saying *this account doesn't...: I am so frustrated words cant even describe my pain. I was in the middle of a Rainbow 6 Siege ranked match, and all of a sudden it said "Bye ***** Sign in with your controller" i did and all it...
  8. We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: Everytime I load up minecraft it has me signed out and when I try to sign in, a black square pops up, goes away and the error message follows. It's actually broken minecraft for me and I need help...
  9. So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get...: Every time I try to log into my Epic Games account from the launcher, this appears to me, I need help. d7c4e590-cd0a-4f46-bceb-bd4706d6302c
  10. We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: I know many, many, many people have asked this question, but I still haven’t found a solution. I play on PS4 (I already asked PS4 support, they said they couldn’t help me with accounts that...