When I want to open a game with the Xbox Beta app it closes

Discus and support When I want to open a game with the Xbox Beta app it closes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when I want to start a game in the beta beta app a "see you later" message is displayed and the app is closed d9368f6f-ae9a-4e82-8049-350f0b35fb69 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by osmar_0804, Jul 27, 2019.

1. osmar_0804
    osmar_0804 Guest

when I want to start a game in the beta beta app a "see you later" message is displayed and the app is closed

:)

osmar_0804, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

I believe this is normal. The game you downloaded and are selecting to play should load after you see that message.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah, it's meant to do that to optimize the performance of your game.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

You know you do not need the beta app open when playing games, you can close it if you want, and your games will continue to download and install in the background.
  5. RubyGunz84 Win User

Black ops 2? Part 2

No call of duty will have an open beta because they want people to just buy the game because they know some people will not buy if theirs a open beta. They will have a closed beta to test glitches and the game overall.
  6. Vitor Rebeque Win User

Xbox Console Companion

I have this, and when i press the xbox button the app open and close, together with the game bar
Thema:

1. When I want to open a game with the Xbox Beta app it closes - Similar Threads - open game Beta

2. when i am opening game bar to record screen a error message appears saying "sorry this pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i am opening game bar to record screen a error message appears saying "sorry this pc...: [img] this is what appears when i try to record screen 217171b7-8bf0-437d-80ec-3cb35a32cfb2
  3. Jogos não abrem da disco 100% /// Games do not open from disk 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos não abrem da disco 100% /// Games do not open from disk 100%: Boa noite, Tenho o game pass pelo PC, win 10. A uma semana estou com um problema, tenho dois compartimentos no pc, um SSD onde o win 10 esta instalado e uma partição com o HD. Todos jogos que...
  4. When I have a game open and i got to the home and open it back up again from the menu the...

in XboX Insiders
    When I have a game open and i got to the home and open it back up again from the menu the...: When Im using quick resume through the xbox guide (when you press the xbox button) and click o a game the game fades out and in to the game smoothly but with the xbox menu and I click on the most...
  5. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?: Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but I when I try to launch Halo 4 from the Halo...
  6. Games and apps wouldn’t open on series x

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps wouldn’t open on series x: When I tried to open YouTube, it wouldn’t start. The same goes for trying to open a game. They both just have a black screen. And eventually the error message says the game took too long to start....
  7. Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open: [IMG] The app wasn't able to install Gaming Services Dependencies, reboot of the system, repair and reset of both apps itself didn't helped. I granted Administrator rights to the popup. Closing...
  8. Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]: Olá, recentemente me deparei com um erro ao tentar abrir jogos que sejam do xbox game pass no pc. Sempre que eu tento abrir algum jogo sendo pelo app do xbox beta ou até mesmo pela Microsoft Store...
  9. Xbox beta games are crashing whenever I open them with internet

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta games are crashing whenever I open them with internet: Hey guys, so I am using the Xbox Beta and its working fine on my computer, but my gf also has it on her computer and for some reason, when she tries to login with internet Age of Empires crashes,...
  10. Xbox Beta App will not open any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App will not open any games: Hi there, I decided to give the PC version of game pass a go last night for the first time and installed a number of games. Everything went relatively well....but the main thing was that the...