When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ...

Discus and support When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It exactly says: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit www.xbox.com/support to check for guidance. 0xcd36cb send feedback PLZ HELP!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE CROOK21, Jul 3, 2017.

1. THE CROOK21
    THE CROOK21 Guest

When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ...

It exactly says: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit
    www.xbox.com/support
    to check for guidance.

0xcd36cb

send feedback

PLZ HELP!!! when i try to open a video this happens.

thx

:)

THE CROOK21, Jul 3, 2017
  2. IAMHIJKLM15
    IAMHIJKLM15 Guest
    Movies wont play on Xbox Video 0xc33607d9

I can't watch Xbox Video movies on my Surface. They start loading, but then it stops and It says "Please try again. If the problem continues visit
    www.Xbox.com/support for guidance. 0xc33607d9"

IAMHIJKLM15, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Can't play

Hi. I'm trying 2 play movies off my hard drive and it won't let me watch some of them. Just says "Can't play. Please try again if the problem continues (which it does) visit
    www.xbox.com/support to check guidance

0xx00d36cb"

I can't find anything 2 help solve the problem

Energize Blaze, Jul 3, 2017
  4. Rico Shady Win User

Missing Game Elements - Level unbeatable? HELP

I had thought that might be my problem, which is why I watched the youtube walk-through. I mirrored the moves of the guy in the vid near exactly, and when the guards showed, and the voice overs played for him I had nothing....
  5. TheImpulsiveAlex Win User

2 months of gold for 2$.

I'm having a problem with buying membership. It keeps saying: Sorry there's an issue with your account. To fix the problem, visit
    https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method. I went to the website, but it's not showing me anything. Please help!!
  6. headshot10101 Win User

Can't watch Halo Nightfall

Hi, i'm having a very similar problem. I watch the entire show yesterday, but when i came turned on my Xbox today to watch parts of it again, it said that I need to buy it. I clicked on that and it said to install the show. I did this and then tried to watch
    it and it still continues to say that i need to buy it and now when I click on it it says that it is installed. I have done multiple power cycles on the console to no avail. I have found other support forms on xbox.com and followed those instruction but it
    still is not working. Please help me!
  7. SilentGamer895 Win User

Still can't play disc

Is there any erorr messages? If so what does it say?
  8. Dragonslay3r631 Win User

Update Failure

Can't read the update from your storage device. please reinsert to continue the update.

if the problem persists, visit www.xbox.xom/support

status code: 4099-40A3-B680-0F00-C000-0034

-no matter how many times i reinsert the device it still says this and when i turn the console off and back on it just shows this screen help someone please
Thema:

1. When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ... - Similar Threads - watch vid says

2. Can't watch shows offline???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't watch shows offline???: My internet at home is very limited so I only go online when I'm updating or purchasing stuff. I just purchased (for the first time) a series of a show I wanted to watch. After this purchase, it...
  3. Cant watch videos. Xbox site says servers are good.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch videos. Xbox site says servers are good.: So I can't watch the videos I bought. It tells me the service is unavailable. The Xbox site says it's good with no server issues. I tested the Xbox live connection and I get a yellow exclamation...
  4. Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab: Everything says to go to the Entertainment tab and select live tv but I don't have an entertainment tab. My options at the top of the screen are Home Mixer Community Game Pass Store. Every picture...
  5. Watch dogs 2 won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch dogs 2 won't start: I bought a game disc, installed the game on my console, played a little and asked to install updates on watch dogs 2 . Installed this update now the game does not start . When I open the game...
  6. Can you watch copied movies on the Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you watch copied movies on the Xbox One S?: Hello, I am thinking of buying an xbox one s, does anyone know if you can watch copied movies on it? what would you have to do to set up the blu ray player? Thanks...
  7. Watching tv with xbox off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching tv with xbox off?: Does the xbox one x have to be constantly on to watch tv? I cant seem to watch my tv while the xbox console is turned off! b1c104e7-ec6b-4a64-a5b1-0af47fef30c6
  8. Watching Cable TV (Using HDMI Input)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching Cable TV (Using HDMI Input): I tried to set up my Cable tv connected to HDMI Input port, and even after setup cannot enable the "Watch TV or TV"option in home menu. Could someone guide me if i am missing something....
  9. How to disable screen dimming when watching DVD or Blu-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to disable screen dimming when watching DVD or Blu-ray: I have had an xbox one s for a couple years and used it regularly to watch movies without any trouble. I just got an xbox on x and now the screen dims while watching a movie. I have tried changing...
  10. youtube wont allow me to watch some vid's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube wont allow me to watch some vid's: im curious if this is happining to anyone else. i go to watch a vid on my youtube app and i get the message "this video cannot be played because it isnt avalible in your country". its fustrating...