When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ...

Discus and support When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It exactly says: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit www.xbox.com/support to check for guidance. 0xcd36cb send feedback PLZ HELP!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE CROOK21, Jul 3, 2017.

1. THE CROOK21
    THE CROOK21 Guest

When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ...

It exactly says: Please try again. If the problem continues, visit
    www.xbox.com/support
    to check for guidance.

0xcd36cb

send feedback

PLZ HELP!!! when i try to open a video this happens.

thx

:)

THE CROOK21, Jul 3, 2017
  2. IAMHIJKLM15
    IAMHIJKLM15 Guest
    Movies wont play on Xbox Video 0xc33607d9

I can't watch Xbox Video movies on my Surface. They start loading, but then it stops and It says "Please try again. If the problem continues visit
    www.Xbox.com/support for guidance. 0xc33607d9"

IAMHIJKLM15, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Can't play

Hi. I'm trying 2 play movies off my hard drive and it won't let me watch some of them. Just says "Can't play. Please try again if the problem continues (which it does) visit
    www.xbox.com/support to check guidance

0xx00d36cb"

I can't find anything 2 help solve the problem

Energize Blaze, Jul 3, 2017
Thema:

1. When i watch a vid it says: if problem continues visit the website and then erorr then shows ... - Similar Threads - watch vid says

2. Watching tv with xbox off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching tv with xbox off?: Does the xbox one x have to be constantly on to watch tv? I cant seem to watch my tv while the xbox console is turned off! b1c104e7-ec6b-4a64-a5b1-0af47fef30c6
  3. Watching Cable TV (Using HDMI Input)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching Cable TV (Using HDMI Input): I tried to set up my Cable tv connected to HDMI Input port, and even after setup cannot enable the "Watch TV or TV"option in home menu. Could someone guide me if i am missing something....
  4. How to disable screen dimming when watching DVD or Blu-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to disable screen dimming when watching DVD or Blu-ray: I have had an xbox one s for a couple years and used it regularly to watch movies without any trouble. I just got an xbox on x and now the screen dims while watching a movie. I have tried changing...
  5. Prevent Xbox from dimming the screen while watching a BluRay or DVD Movie.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prevent Xbox from dimming the screen while watching a BluRay or DVD Movie.: My Xbox One is dimming wile as if it was idle while watching a DVD. Is there a fix for this? ad6096c5-321f-4831-9980-75a9777ae542
  6. xbox one s screen dims while watching blu-ray and netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s screen dims while watching blu-ray and netflix: For the last 2 weeks, my xbox has been auto dimming the screen every 15 minutes or so while watching movies on the blu-ray player, and also on Netflix. I use a wireless controller, and simply...
  7. Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version?????: Any chances to receive Watch Dogs 2 Enhanced Version in 2019? 62b102d8-c205-451e-9985-138057a679e7
  8. Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards: I have not yet received my Obsidian Lantern for Sea of Thieves for watching the Game Awards. 1a753a56-baf7-4750-8332-ec895c8b26c4
  9. Media Player with Watch History ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Player with Watch History ?: Been using an iPad to watch movies and sync with iTunes which has last played history. I shall be moving to Linux so iTunes is not the best option, also using the Xbox One S to watch movies now so...
  10. youtube wont allow me to watch some vid's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube wont allow me to watch some vid's: im curious if this is happining to anyone else. i go to watch a vid on my youtube app and i get the message "this video cannot be played because it isnt avalible in your country". its fustrating...