When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why

Discus and support When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if you suggest something that I have already tried I am switch to PlayStation I am tired of Microsoft's bs 12cbc4a5-cdd3-4478-b1c3-32dca54319c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azi Royal Guard, Apr 7, 2018.

1. When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why

if you suggest something that I have already tried I am switch to PlayStation I am tired of Microsoft's bs

:)

Azi Royal Guard, Apr 7, 2018
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.

brandiesel1, Apr 7, 2018
  3. Xbox one Mic Problems, I hear people talking but they can't hear me

When i join a party and turn on party i can hear people through the Xbox One Mic but when i try to talk they can't hear me. Sometimes when i move the wire they can hear me but then they can't hear me again. Does anyone know why it does this? Is there a way
    to fix it? Please get back to me as soon as possible.

King Butalitali, Apr 7, 2018
  4. When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why

Hi Azi Royal Guard,

We are not aware of any steps that you have tried before so please bear with us as we try to help out. There was a service alert related to users being muted in a party when you originally posted this. If you are still seeing this happen you will want to
    try a cold boot of the console by unplugging it for a full 5 minutes. If that step does not help then the next step will be to try a

factory reset of the console
    . Please be sure to keep your games and apps installed when asked to do so during this process. If you are still unable to be heard by those in your party let us know.

Have a great night!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 11, 2018
Thema:

When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why

1. When I'm in a party I can hear other people but they can't hear me why - Similar Threads - I'm party hear

2. I'm not getting game or party invites.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not getting game or party invites.: So, for about 2 weeks now or more I don't recieve party or game invites on my main account on my Xbox or through the Xbox app. If I sign in with another account on my Xbox I get them. It's...
  3. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments]
  4. Can't hear anyone when I'm in game groups or parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hear anyone when I'm in game groups or parties: Ive tried everything I can think of for this to work. I exchanged my headset for a new one. I bought a new controller. I adjusted the levels on the controller insert. I have open network access...
  5. Weird voice on Xbox whether I'm in a party or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird voice on Xbox whether I'm in a party or not: has anyone heard a weird little kid in your party only to look and see that your the only person in the party and when you turn on the Xbox and log in and you hear what sounds like someone joining...
  6. I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static.: I'm trying to use the Party Chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Everyone's getting loud static. It can't be my mic or anything, because this is a unique problem to the Xbox app. It's extremely...
  7. I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and I'm unbanned. I can't talk in parties or send messages. I can play games still: I got banned and I've been unbanned for a while. I cant talk in parties or send messages. I can still play games and do everything else. I can join parties and only hear them and I receive...
  8. So I can't talk in a party with only my friends because I'm comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I can't talk in a party with only my friends because I'm comm banned?: I sent messages to two people that had a cuss word in it and got comm banned. I didn't get a warning or anything, just a straight up ban. I hadn't played xbox in a long time and I didn't know they...
  9. I'm not receiving game or party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not receiving game or party invites: For the past several weeks I have been playing Destiny again. While looking for raid groups, I keep getting messages from people saying "I've sent you an invite, join us" or something to that...
  10. Audio not working on headset but I an hear mi friends in party hat but I'm not able to hear in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not working on headset but I an hear mi friends in party hat but I'm not able to hear in ...: Plz help me my audio is working fine in party chat but not in game I cannot hear the menu you know when you move the stuffw around and I already hard rebooted plz help...