when is a fix coming

Discus and support when is a fix coming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when is a fix coming to these error codes? and dont give me this we are working on it [mod removed], at least give a ETA when it will be resolved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeNe21B, Aug 8, 2019.

1. KeNe21B
    KeNe21B Guest

when is a fix coming

when is a fix coming to these error codes? and dont give me this we are working on it [mod removed], at least give a ETA when it will be resolved

:)

KeNe21B, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

when is a fix coming

3. XBL Prophet Win User

When are old fixes coming?

IMO, I think that has to do with connections. So that would not be MS problem.
  4. Dangerboy4020 Win User

WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED

Actually many launches have been way worse. GTA V online anyone?
  5. Judge Win User

When will this be fixed?

6. xCHEMISTx Win User

WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED

They seem to have really messed up the netcode or something. Not surprising really as Halo 4 had terrible netcode.
Thema:

when is a fix coming

1. when is a fix coming - Similar Threads - fix coming

2. Is it possible 100hz comes to XboxOne, and or fix 1440p VRR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible 100hz comes to XboxOne, and or fix 1440p VRR: I see a few issues that have arisen from offering VRR ala FreeSync2 @1440p - where as the display is not recognized via autodetect. Problem: When selecting Video Output, and Auto Detect - only...
  3. my rewards haven't come and I'm a champion and Gold Member i have up to 14,000 points...Fix ...

in XBoX Rewards
    my rewards haven't come and I'm a champion and Gold Member i have up to 14,000 points...Fix ...: I have never gotten a point but I've spent so much on you guys I'm gonna advise my friends not to buy any Xbox cause you guys are rip off i've spent roughly $3,ooo on you guys just some...
  4. How come MICROSOFT can't fix their own game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come MICROSOFT can't fix their own game?: Offline AGAIN! This sucks!!! 6bb377de-c2fd-4fbb-b463-b3975be330bd
  5. Strange LAG. Paypal reward to anyone that comes with a tip that fixes it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange LAG. Paypal reward to anyone that comes with a tip that fixes it!: This is actually for MWR (although I guess it would still be present on infinite warfare). Never had this problem in the past when I played on Xbox360, and it seems kinda frequent on my xbox one...
  6. What the heck. Fixed for a week and then gone again. Come on Microsoft do I have to contact ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the heck. Fixed for a week and then gone again. Come on Microsoft do I have to contact ...: What the heck. Fixed for a week and then gone again. Come on Microsoft do I have to contact Bill myself? Not only do you not connect me, then you send me back to day one for the bonuses. At...
  7. Come on Microsoft bloody fix it already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Come on Microsoft bloody fix it already: same thing is happening to me I go to turn my Xbox one on and it says sign in with a controller and I have tried making a new password I have tried getting a new Xbox as well so do something about...
  8. Error message keeps coming up and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message keeps coming up and I don't know how to fix it.: Every time I try to buy an avatar item, free or costly, I get this error message "Sorry Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from...
  9. xbox elite pad grip come of how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite pad grip come of how to fix: hi i have an xbox elite pad, but the both grips have now come of on the side, does any one know how they can be put back on, it is over a year since i bought it so will be out of warranty i think...
  10. Party and chat not working after suspension, come on now get it fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party and chat not working after suspension, come on now get it fixed: Party and game chat not working for people that have had account suspensions ( mine has not worked for a week now), this issue needs fixed now it has been going on for over a month now and still...