When is deposit day?

Discus and support When is deposit day? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Waiting on my deposit for two weeks wanted to pre-order the 50 version of state of decay 2 but looks like I'll have to pass if I don't get my $34 in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Prof Reaver, May 17, 2018.

1. Prof Reaver
    Prof Reaver Guest

When is deposit day?

Waiting on my deposit for two weeks wanted to pre-order the 50 version of state of decay 2 but looks like I'll have to pass if I don't get my $34 in rewards when I got the points from the vault said it would only take up to 96 hours I think it's almost been
    2 weeks?

:)

Prof Reaver, May 17, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Requested Deposit was cancelled and Date Pushed back

The deposit date on the site changes 3 days before the deposit takes place because it is no longer possible to request a deposit for that date. There will still be a deposit on the 15th. Since you requested a deposit for that date, that is when they will
    be deposited.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Having trouble converting my points into currency!

He deposit date on the site changes 3 days before the deposit takes place because it is no longer possible to request a deposit for that date. If you requested a deposit when it still listed the 27th as the date, then they should be deposited on the 27th.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When is deposit day?

96 hours is how long it takes for them to show as pending. Once pending they are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of
    the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Credits Not Being Deposited (15,500)

I did see that, but when they are scheduled for deposit depends on when they became pending. You can see when they became pending on your statement on the MyRewards section of the site. If they did not deposit with yesterday's deposit, then they were most
    likely not earned in time for that deposit and would be scheduled for the deposit on April 12.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Requested Deposit was cancelled and Date Pushed back

The deposit date on the site changes 3 days before the deposit takes place because it is no longer possible to request a deposit for that date. There will still be a deposit on the 15th. Since you requested a deposit for that date, that is when they will
    be deposited.
  8. Strive-[xboxvenue] Win User

Credits Not Being Deposited (15,500)

I did see that, but when they are scheduled for deposit depends on when they became pending. You can see when they became pending on your statement on the MyRewards section of the site. If they did not deposit with yesterday's deposit, then they were most
    likely not earned in time for that deposit and would be scheduled for the deposit on April 12.
    Well, that sucks.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Pending MyRewards points [Manual conversion]

Credits are normally scheduled for a deposit when you get to 5,000 pending. If you have less than that and want to go ahead and deposit them, you can request a deposit. When you request a deposit they are deposited on the date listed on the site at the time
    that you make the request.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards didn't deposit

There was not a deposit scheduled for the 15th. The first deposit took place on the 10th.

When credits are deposited depends on when you get to 5,000 credits. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and
    30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month. So if you got to 5,000 after November 1, they should be deposited on the 24th (the next deposit).
Thema:

When is deposit day?

1. When is deposit day? - Similar Threads - deposit

2. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points: I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement...
  3. Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change: Alright listen here. I myself will never use an Xbox Live gift card. I however, did create a Microsoft Rewards account so I can get a gift card for my little son. After searching up things and...
  4. i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it

in XBoX Rewards
    i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it: when I ordered 1.25 with my points it didn't deposit but took my point Microsoft pls deposit $1.25 in my account af744b61-34ee-47b9-8676-581e6e33592f
  5. Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited: I received an email saying my Reward points for my digital purchases were added to my account. However, I don't see any change in my points listed. What could the issue be?...
  6. Missing deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing deposit: I claimed 5000 Credits on the first of June, they were supposed to be deposited at the end of June and I haven't received them yet. [img] 31ccb14c-38c6-4dc9-8167-987052783046
  7. Missing Deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Deposit: Redeemed $10 & $5 worth of points on 5/4. Two months later, 7/2 still nothing. Help please. [img] [img] 69214ec4-ec4f-41ac-9cb6-49be33b3b28a
  8. I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit: I earned mi 5,000 Credits on June the 7th but I haven't received my deposit. I have read that if I earned them between the 1st and the 15 y wound get them by the 30th day of the month. Anyone...
  9. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...
  10. Deposit limit exceded when there is no limit so says Xbox Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deposit limit exceded when there is no limit so says Xbox Support: Since July 2018 I have been declined the ability to deposit xbox gift cards after a certain $ value?? Which apparently doesn't exist and no one can tell me how much this limit is! I started using...