When is Elder Scrolls Online being fixed for cloud gaming?

Discus and support When is Elder Scrolls Online being fixed for cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its been over seven months since it was taken down to fix a problem that was said to take a few months the to fix. No updates about this since the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam S.35789, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Sam S.35789
    Sam S.35789 Guest

Its been over seven months since it was taken down to fix a problem that was said to take a few months the to fix. No updates about this since the original announcement which is totally absurd and horrible customer service. I don't own an Xbox and can't even transfer my ESO account any other way so I'm just stuck.

How in the world does an MMO with Bethesda and Microsoft behind it take over seven months to fix a networking issue with a game anyway? It makes no logical sense.

The game wasn't even broken for me. If you aren't going to fix it can you at least return it to the game list so those who it works for can play it?

:)

Sam S.35789, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sam, I'm sorry about what's going on with Elder Scrolls Online, however this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we don't have access to data and information like that.

Unfortunately we can not speculate or on how and why situations like this are still pending, we can only expect some communication from Microsoft on official routes such as the Xbox News website and Twitter.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  3. BenevolentBowD Win User

Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver

Good news, Zenimax Online Studio has found the problem. Bad news is Elder Scrolls Online will be removed from MS Cloud Gaming for a while to fix it.

Hi Everyone,

We are aware of frequent player disconnects leading to a suboptimal experience while playing The Elder Scrolls Online with Xbox Cloud Gaming. The Xbox Cloud Gaming team have identified a fix which we expect to take a few months to implement. While this work is in progress, The Elder Scrolls Online will be temporarily unavailable on Xbox Cloud Gaming. This change goes into effect starting on Friday, February 11, 2022 at 12 p.m. PST/3 p.m. EST/8 p.m. GMT. You may still enjoy The Elder Scrolls Online and access your existing Xbox ESO account by downloading the game to an Xbox console.

We will update this thread when we have more information to share. For any questions, please contact Xbox Customer Support at support.xbox.com.

SOURCE: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.c...vailable-on-xbox-cloud-gaming-starting-feb-11
  4. Fear2Eternity Win User

When are we.going to start experiencing cloud gaming?

I am hoping that online only games are using cloud. (Elder scrolls online, titanfall,) it would be nice if halo used online.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One worth getting yet?

Elder Scrolls Online ..

I've gone from ... Not being bothered about it

to

I really can't wait.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

MS not willing to let you Play Elder Scrolls Online without a Gold Subscription!

Thema:

1. When is Elder Scrolls Online being fixed for cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Elder Scrolls Online

2. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elder Scrolls Online: I love playing ESO and have played it since it first came out the question is: If I buy the Xbox Ultimate game pass is my monthly subscription to Bethesda included with Xbox Ultimate or do I...
  3. My Xbox X seems to stutter and freeze during high combat situation in Elder Scrolls Online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox X seems to stutter and freeze during high combat situation in Elder Scrolls Online.: So I'm playing like normal doing normal stuff nd there doesn't seem to be a problem but when I go into dungeons and there is a high combat situation (with lots of stuff going on) it begins to...
  4. Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC): Hi! It would be great if Elder Scrolls Online would be available on the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC) because the Xbox App has regional prices, so the ESO Plus (ESO's premium membership) and the...
  5. The Elder Scrolls Online Xbox One X not loading after server select and before character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online Xbox One X not loading after server select and before character...: Basically the game just doesn’t work. I have to repeatedly clear my cache and restart my Xbox multiple times before I can get the game to load without going into an endless loop of unusually long...
  6. Elder Scrolls Online ESO Not Starting Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online ESO Not Starting Up: So I see a ton of people have had this issue already... So I bought ESO on disc. Downloaded it, went to play it, and it says I need to update the Xbox. It is already fully updated with the most...
  7. Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frequent Network Connectivity Drops Between Cloud Servers and Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver: I really enjoy playing The Elder Scrolls Online and when I saw The Elder Scrolls Online appear on MS Cloud Gaming I was excited to be able to play with ESO players on XBox. I can launch the game...
  8. Achievements not unlocking on elder scrolls online

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not unlocking on elder scrolls online: Was told to report this here. Was playing elder scrolls online, completed the final quest in a quest line and upon completion two separate achievements should have unlocked (silencer and bane of...
  9. Cloud gaming on Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud gaming on Elder Scrolls Online: When trying to use Xbox cloud gaming playing the elder scrolls online. Anytime you change zones/enter delves it constantly says invalid internet connection even when my connection is fast and...
  10. Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls online Xbox game pass cloud gaming on tablet or pc: Hello, I have an issue where any time I play Elder Scrolls online on the game pass app and cloud game the game constantly kicks me to the menu and says check your internet connection you may have...