When is it ready to play?

Discus and support When is it ready to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You guys know how with Xbox One, when it gets to a certain percentage and it allows you to play the game? Does anyone know what percent you have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kairiesaysrawr, May 6, 2015.

1. When is it ready to play?

You guys know how with Xbox One, when it gets to a certain percentage and it allows you to play the game? Does anyone know what percent you have to have downloaded before you start playing?

:)

kairiesaysrawr, May 6, 2015
  2. Ready to bin it!

Tried playing Forza 7, got load failed error, so I restarted it, now I cant sign in or access network settings.

Horsa-[xboxvenue], May 6, 2015
  3. Black ops when it will be ready

Hey there Stormpower14,

Call of Duty: Black Ops has never been "delayed" for its backwards compatibility release. The original notes stated that Black Ops would be "Coming Soon" to the Backwards Compatibility Program. At this point, we are still unsure as to when the games debut
    on Xbox One will be. Please stay tuned to the BC List for any upcoming information regarding In-Progress and Future titles! You can find it all here at

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, May 6, 2015
  4. ADZY1234
    ADZY1234 Guest

I think it varies from game to game, probably depending on memory size. I'm sure when I started downloading Hardline I started playing after about 30% but after the first level it stopped and put me on a waiting screen.

ADZY1234, May 9, 2015
  5. ADZY1234 Win User

I think it varies from game to game, probably depending on memory size. I'm sure when I started downloading Hardline I started playing after about 30% but after the first level it stopped and put me on a waiting screen.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Black ops when it will be ready

Hey there Stormpower14,

Call of Duty: Black Ops has never been "delayed" for its backwards compatibility release. The original notes stated that Black Ops would be "Coming Soon" to the Backwards Compatibility Program. At this point, we are still unsure as to when the games debut
    on Xbox One will be. Please stay tuned to the BC List for any upcoming information regarding In-Progress and Future titles! You can find it all here at

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

~Blitz
  7. mgzin66 Win User

Uk Xbox One release date prediction

Best prediction...When it's ready. No need to rush it. MS is terrible at releasing things before they are ready.
  8. Payton Jones Win User

It also said that's only if the update is ready then. So 1 or 2 days or when it's ready after that.
  9. VibroPlex Win User

Can you migrate from poland to united states?

Thema:

1. When is it ready to play? - Similar Threads - ready play

2. I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...

in XboX Insiders
    I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...: So I bought a custom gaming pc to try the RTX beta. The computer has 16GB RAM, the NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU, and an intel core i7 CPU. I signed up for the beta, and could install the beta, but when I...
  3. Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...: Do i NEED to download the disc BEFORE playing it. Im off-line but my Xbox ONE still wont let me launch it. 04b1544e-7172-408e-bfc4-d4bd99b27847
  4. Xbox Ready To Play and paused Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ready To Play and paused Download.: Goodday everyone! With the Ready to Play feature being as amazing as it is, is there anyway to have the downloads paused when you launch a Ready to Play game in progress? Im Iownloading Apex...
  5. leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...: Bought Leps world Plus, installed ready to play...Message Thank you for buying the full version of Leps World Plus. We wish you much fun. Cannot get rid of the message over the top of the game,...
  6. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  7. Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to Play interrupting/stopping downloads: Tried downloading the Shadowkeep expansion for Destiny 2. When it got to "ready to play" it seemed to stop downloading. Went into the game and there was no progress on transferring content....
  8. When Will Gears 5 Be Ready to Play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will Gears 5 Be Ready to Play?: After my 1st 2 or 3 matches in Gears 5 I started receiving an error that said my end of match results could not be retrieved. I figured I'd still unlock things, but that I just needed to go to a...
  9. Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar: Ark is not downloading or updating once you hit the bar that says game is ready to play. It first did thos during my update today and stopped at 89% and didnt budge, after I cancelled the update...
  10. Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install"): Hace algunos años compré la primera versión de xbox one, venia un juego incluido con la consola por medio de un código. Hice el canje del código del juego con mi cuenta y de vez en cuando lo...