When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

Discus and support When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers. When is Microsoft going to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Elisar Rysing, Aug 14, 2021.

1. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

For MONTHS scalpers and bots have cornered the market on the trickle of XBox Series X being released to retailers.

When is Microsoft going to allow subscribers to join a cue to buy one. Not just to avoid the scalpers shady pricing and methods. But just to GET a console that has been “released” for most of a year?!

:)

Elisar Rysing, Aug 14, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

You can already if you join the insiders program

Alpha skip ahead
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I totally understand your frustration!

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback by visiting feedback.xbox.com as that is the right place for your voice to be heard!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Sponsorship

Not going to happen i'm afraid.If you want a Series X then you will have to buy one yourself & then you can promote it on youtube but you wont get one for free.

Only a select few were given a console to review just before launch & they were well established youtubers that have been going for years & have hundreds of thousands subscribers.

Build up your channel for a few years,get loads of subscribers,make quality content & maybe in a few years Microsoft may approach you.
  5. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox One X 2TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Gaming Console

I didn't know this console exists! I will wait for Xbox Series X though.

Thanks for the info!
  6. Bibbistorie Win User

Everything to know about Xbox Series X|S (Except how to get one)

Question currently i have 2 xbox ones in the house only one console can be a family set up to share game pass and live with the family.

When I get the series X will this allow me to set the X and the one as 2 separate family devices?
Thema:

1. When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console - Similar Threads - Microsoft going allow

2. Will my refund go to my debit card or be turned into microsoft credits?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my refund go to my debit card or be turned into microsoft credits?: Hello, recently I have requested a refund for a game, and I need to know if the money will go to my debit card or be turned into microsoft credits? 4f2309eb-3c6f-4090-b430-8ce80cb9b426
  3. Microsoft Edge Xbox - Foxtel Go no longer working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Xbox - Foxtel Go no longer working: Entirely possible this is a foxtel related issue, however their customers service is anything but helpful so I thought I'd post here in case someone has had a similar issue. The error on Foxtel...
  4. Hello i just want to know if microsoft flight simulator 2020 is going to be released on x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i just want to know if microsoft flight simulator 2020 is going to be released on x...: Hello i just want to know if microsoft flight simulator 2020 is going to be released on x cloud gaming service for PC the x cloud service will bring all xbox gamepass games and flight simulator...
  5. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator going to be released to play on an xbox 1 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator going to be released to play on an xbox 1 console: When is MS Flight simulator going to be released to be used in an XBOX 1 Console e964e3ce-3163-4d2c-ba3d-b916968a1b25
  7. : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month.: : Microsoft has lost my controller and have been making me go in circles for over a month. On the 29th of March 2021, I sent my new Xbox series x controller over to Microsoft for repairs due to a...
  8. There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...

in XboX Insiders
    There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft.com says I have $0 on my Microsoft account but when I go to Xbox I have $30

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft.com says I have $0 on my Microsoft account but when I go to Xbox I have $30: Hi everyone, recently i was attempting to purchase an add on for my game and noticed that it said I had no money. Confused by this i checked another game and i said the same thing. When checking...
  10. how can i go to my minecraft account microsoft settings

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i go to my minecraft account microsoft settings: i rlly wanna play minecraft with my friends but i dont know how to go to my minecraft microsoft account settings, 414db026-0654-4da1-bb6b-25e91c6be364