when is someone going to fix bingo?

Discus and support when is someone going to fix bingo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when is someone going to fix bingo 14626d5a-1bd8-45fa-acef-c0ff00f87c99 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by priscillaireton, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. when is someone going to fix bingo?

when is someone going to fix bingo

:)

priscillaireton, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM
  2. priscillaireton Win User

why i like microsoft bingo it just keeps saying service error
  3. Jazlyn Xu MSFT Win User

Hi priscillaireton,

Thank you for posting your query in our community.

Per your description, there’s a point that need to be clarified so that we can help you. You mentioned "Bingo", may I confirm with you whether you mean an app(Bingo game) in Microsoft? If not, could you please provide a screenshot of the "Bingo" for us?

Appreciate your cooperation in advance.

Best regards,

Jazlyn
  4. Jazlyn Xu MSFT Win User

Hi priscillaireton,

Thank you for reply.

Based on your reply, you have problem about Microsoft Bingo. Since it is out of our support boundary, we will help you move your posts to the dedicated category of this forum, so that relevant support engineers can help you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Jazlyn
  5. Gérard Oomens Win User

Bingo is closed: Microsoft Bingo closure | Xbox Support

The Microsoft Casual Games team recently announced that they will close the service for Microsoft Bingo on all devices in April 2021. After this date, you’ll no longer be able to play the game or access any in-game items, such as tickets or coins.
  6. bowski477 Win User

When is it going to be fixed

There is no timeline listed on when it will be fixed. You can only go by the service status page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav
Thema:

1. when is someone going to fix bingo? - Similar Threads - someone going fix

2. Help neede ca. Someone advice me twll me where to go or what to do

in XboX Insiders
    Help neede ca. Someone advice me twll me where to go or what to do: Hello i got a used xbox one s and keeps crashing even turning it of will trigger it to crash and everytime i have to install the software again for it to work sny ideas am kinda out of ideas its...
  3. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  4. Advisors repeatedly requesting me to go to someone's house

in XBoX Accessibility
    Advisors repeatedly requesting me to go to someone's house: Hi can you please get your agents to stop telling people to leave there home and go to someone elses home during a word wide pandemic and uk lockdown.also i have read my terms and conditions of my...
  5. Can someone explain to me what is going on here with the RTX Demo?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain to me what is going on here with the RTX Demo?: [IMG] submitted by /u/PeppermintPillow [link] [comments]
  6. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  7. This person name Iceball5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    This person name Iceball5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline: this person name. Iceball 5642 is going to have someone to hack me offline 24f11949-77b9-48e5-99e2-f7df74f0f3d1
  8. Will someone PLEASE help me, I am going INSANE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will someone PLEASE help me, I am going INSANE.: So I recently got back into using my xbox 360 and I have a Microsoft account from a million years ago, and I would like to keep it.... HOWEVER, I do not want the game profile accosiated with it. I...
  9. I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!! ERROR 0x87DD0016 I'M GOING INSANE HERE: I CANT SIGN IN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I brought the ONE thinking it was going to be the one and all im running into is issues. I've had the one since the end of January now and I dont know...
  10. Can someone explain to me what is going on with next gen headsets/sound quality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone explain to me what is going on with next gen headsets/sound quality?: I currently have TB x41s. I pre-ordered the headset adapter which said it was to be released today.....I really want to purchase Astro A50's, but I am confused about the stereo limitations on the...