When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

Discus and support When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DogeThe_Dog, Jan 11, 2020.

1. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

/u/DogeThe_Dog, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Midnight Racer Win User

Xfinity App for Xbox One

I so hope one is coming. In fact i want them to update both the 360 and the One with their new app that was released to IOS. As that app allows streaming of live TV, and not just what is On Demand. Does anyone have anymore info about this?
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting while I'm watching Netflix

Hey PixalHomicide! Can you tell me a bit more about your issue? How often are you disconnected? Is it only in Netflix, or does this happen with other streaming apps or games? Does it occur when you're loading the app, when you're searching for a show or
    when you're streaming a video? The more details the better! Let us know. :)
  4. BergCaetano Win User

Controller issues (LT+RT)

Can anyone tell me when a patch is coming?(Please don't say soon)
  5. Derek24fan Win User

Twitch making system unresponsive

For me i go to watch anyone's live stream and it shows a black screen no video and the chat window doesn't update for what seems like forever then suddenly updates then about a few minutes later kicks me out of the app all together and i haven't even tried
    live streaming yet so i'd like to know when this damn update is coming out cause i want to live stream first The Amazing Spider-Man 2 when it comes out then my ultimate goal is to stream Batman Arkham Knight when it comes out but right now it's really broken
    so yeah
  6. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
Thema:

When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

1. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me - Similar Threads - game streaming app

2. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox: Hi How can i power on my console while on the go? The app doesn't feature a power on function like the one for PC. Or am I doing something wrong? Regards submitted by /u/grobi__ [link]...
  4. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in: I downloaded the preview app on my Galaxy S10 and after it asked me for my login info and the screen is all green with the Xbox logo bouncing nonstop. The app just does that forever and won't load...
  6. Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App: I recently downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app and was able to set everything up, or so I thought. After connecting my Bluetooth controller to my Samsung Galaxy S9, I started the stream and...
  7. How do I get the game streaming app working?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the game streaming app working?: I've had the app installed since November and I have no clue to get the streaming service to work and I'm and insider so I'm really confused rn. Does anybody know what to do? submitted by...
  8. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  9. Games not working on the Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Games not working on the Game Streaming App: I have modern warfare on disc but it won't let me play it on project xcloud it that supposed to happen or do I have to have the digital copy of it to play it on project xcloud submitted by...
  10. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook: I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says...