When is the rewards and other features like it coming to south africa

Discus and support When is the rewards and other features like it coming to south africa in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We spend so much money on your products, when do u plan on including South Africa to other features you give to other countries... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M€3Z¥, Oct 8, 2018.

1. M€3Z¥
    M€3Z¥ Guest

We spend so much money on your products, when do u plan on including South Africa to other features you give to other countries

:)

M€3Z¥, Oct 8, 2018
  2. KennyGamer00
    KennyGamer00 Guest
    Live Rewards

Why there is no xbox live rewards in South Africa?Cause l understand there is nothing more fun than getting rewarded for playing games and having fun........we would also like the service expanded to south africa.

KennyGamer00, Oct 8, 2018
  3. BeoTeKza
    BeoTeKza Guest
    Xbox Music and South Africa

Good day,

I would like to find out if or when Xbox Music may or may not be coming to
    South Africa. I love the idea and the concept of this and would like to make use of this service, but none of my searching the interwebs leads me to an explanation or an idea if this will be available in South Africa. As usual when it comes
    to Microsoft and South Africa, we are almost always at the bottom of the trough.

Peace out...

BeoTeKza, Oct 8, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

these features are not available in all countries unfortnately.

denis97g, Oct 8, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    They have been adding new countries, you just need to wait for yours to be added.

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 5, 2018
  6. denis97g Win User

these features are not available in all countries unfortnately.
  7. SLB4EVERPT Win User

They have been adding new countries, you just need to wait for yours to be added.
  8. Allas13 Win User

Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

I also cannot wait for them to launch this feature in south africa
  9. NeoDan123 Win User

Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

Seeing as Microsoft build/launched 2 Azure servers in South Africa earlier this year. I think that it will be coming to South Africa, although a little later than global release.
  10. SoberCoffee752 Win User

XO19 London

I was just interested in the part about xcloud, but it doesnt seem like its coming to South Africa next year.
Thema:

1. When is the rewards and other features like it coming to south africa - Similar Threads - rewards features coming

2. Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?: I have been waiting for the time it would happen but I actually wanted to ask if this would happen eventually submitted by /u/chiefmaster1012 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  4. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft rewards: Did my daily set and searches but didn't get any points for it d388e63c-a5ad-4ce9-b7b2-edb0779b5388
  5. Microsoft Reward Support seit 5 Tagen nicht zu erreischen[Translation-Microsoft Reward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Reward Support seit 5 Tagen nicht zu erreischen[Translation-Microsoft Reward...: Hallo zusammen, hoffe Ihr seid alle Gesund! Zu meinen Anliegen, nämlich dem Microsoft Support, dachte Ich hätte in meinem Leben miesen Service erlebt, wurde eines besseren belehrt. Was ist...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: I just redeemed an Xbox live gold card for one month on Microsoft rewards. I want to put it on my account in the Easter holidays. How long will it take to expire? Will it last until Easter...
  7. Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.: As title, been waiting 2 weeks now, all thats happened is the symbol for the qr code now appears twice and the achievement symbol now appears twice, what gives ? 2be2533b-c988-4f2e-9493-d0f4e9e9e37c
  8. Question on Qualifying content for the Triple Feature Reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Question on Qualifying content for the Triple Feature Reward: Good day all, I just had a quick question on qualifying content. When reading the FAQ it doesn't state that it has to be specific content like the Must Watch Category. Just that it has to be...
  9. Microsoft Rewards - Triple Feature Mission - Did Not Received Credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards - Triple Feature Mission - Did Not Received Credit: I did not receive the 1,000 Rewards Credit and 5MyVIP Gems for completing the Triple Feature mission, for the month of January. According to the MyMission FAQ's, the Rewards Credit and MyVIP Gems...
  10. Triple Feature Reward not given

in XBoX Rewards
    Triple Feature Reward not given: For January I completed the Triple Feature Reward where you rent 3 movies, however, I was not awarded credit for the last movie I rented, and therefore did not get my points nor the MyVIP Gems. I...