When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world"

Discus and support When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I accept a friend's invite to connect to his/her world, it says, "unable to connect world"... Can someone fix this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LenixDOESMC, Apr 16, 2018.

1. LenixDOESMC
    LenixDOESMC Guest

When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world"

whenever I accept a friend's invite to connect to his/her world, it says, "unable to connect world"... Can someone fix this.

:)

LenixDOESMC, Apr 16, 2018
  2. multiplayer

i am unable to connect to friends worlds on minecraft bedrock it says unable to connect to world.

TonedTooth2223, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Spacehe2003
    Spacehe2003 Guest
    i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I

can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he

invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept

button from the invite, it loads up Minecraft

and says "Generating world Locating server." Then it says nothing. It does this for about 20

seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I cant connect

to public multiplayer servers or realms either.

Spacehe2003, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

5. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

Hello xbox support,

My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we have no idea why. and advise or support will be helpful. Thanks.
    Hi there.

Just to make sure is this the Xbox one edition or is it the bedrock edition of Minecraft?
  6. PatsFan2315 Win User

minecraft

how do you give someone else your xbox one minecraft world to their xbox one because my friend is tired of having to join the world so i can play and get our world a upgrade.
    Are you talking about Minecraft: Xbox One Edition or Bedrock Edition?
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

What version of Minecraft is this? Java? Can you provide some more details on the world and setup? How are you trying to connect? What version of Minecraft are you trying to use to join and what version of whatever edition is the world created in? There
    are some versions that are cross-play (Bedrock Editions), and others that do not (Xbox One Edition, Java edition).

What errors do you get specifically when it doesn't let you join?

We can help troubleshoot, but will need a bit more information to get to the bottom of it.
  8. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
Thema:

1. When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world" - Similar Threads - joining invite friends

2. Unable to join or invite a friend in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join or invite a friend in Minecraft.: own Xbox Live but when I try joining a friends world it says that "This Microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games. 980399b2-8d08-42e9-bad5-82f72ac233f8
  3. Please revert the change to join and invite order on friend menu

in XboX Insiders
    Please revert the change to join and invite order on friend menu: Some recent update has flipped the order of the join and invite options on your friends. Why? Really do not like this, as if my friends in a party I want to join first instead of inviting. I'm...
  4. Invites/Friends joining via game invite sometimes will be directed to the wrong game.

in XboX Insiders
    Invites/Friends joining via game invite sometimes will be directed to the wrong game.: So, this has been happening to me inconsistently for quite some time now, just always forgot to report it. During an update from the Xbox Insider awhile back, it would cause my friends who try to...
  5. Unable to Join or Invite Xbox playing friends to games from Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Join or Invite Xbox playing friends to games from Windows 10 Xbox app: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate for PC and thought I would be able to play cross platform with other xbox users. So far have only been able to join and invite on the games Deep Rock Galactic and...
  6. Having Trouble Connecting with Friends, Can invite, NOT join game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Trouble Connecting with Friends, Can invite, NOT join game: Hello - Playing Minecraft, sometime they friends appear and are able to play. Sometime the same friends are NOT available to join game and play. Is this a settings issue? How can it be fixed....
  7. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  8. Can’t invite or join friends in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t invite or join friends in games: Hi Whenever i try to invite a friend to a game the invite option is grey and i cant select. I can recieve invites but when i press the xbox button to accept i see a checking privileges message...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite: hello, im very new to xbox and microsoft games, but i recently purchased minecraft to play with friends, but every time I try to join my friends server when he invites me a message appears saying...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party: Me and my brother have recently got Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox. We both have Xbox One s's. We can both play online in games and have Xbox Gold. But when we try to join each others parties we can't....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant join friends world minecraft bedrock

2. minecarft bedrock edition friends cant connect

3. minecraft bedrock unable to connect to world

4. cant connect to friends minecraft bedrock PC,
  5. minecraft receive invite but says cannot connect to world